Thread: Woman shoots five kids in the head - killing two - in murder-suicide

Default Woman shoots five kids in the head - killing two - in murder-suicide

A North Carolina mom involved in a bitter love triangle snapped and shot five kids in the head - killing two - Sunday as part of a double murder-suicide that has stunned the victims' leafy Greensboro suburb.

Mary Ann Holder, 36, wrote two notes taking responsibility for the murderous rampage and apologizing for the pain she caused and then shot herself inside her parked Ford Explorer shortly after 10 a.m., investigators said Monday.

A Guilford County Sheriff's deputy witnessed the suicide, saying he saw the puff of smoke from the bullet that killed her.

Holder's 14-year-old son Zachary Smith, whom she retrieved from a sleepover only minutes earlier, was found clinging to life in the SUV's back seat with a gunshot wound to his head.

Immediately after her death, cops rushed inside Holder's Pleasant Garden house and found a scene of unspeakable horror.

They said Holder apparently opened fire on four innocent youths gathered under her roof at some point Sunday morning.

Her 17-year-old son Robert Dylan Smith was declared dead at the scene.
    Her 8-year-old niece Hannaleigh Suttles, who was living with her at the time, died from her injuries at a hospital Monday.

Nephew Richard Suttles, 17, and friend Makayla Woods, 15, were rushed from the house and placed on life support, cops said.

All three surviving teens were in critical condition Monday.

Cops started their manhunt for Holder after she shot her ex-boyfriend Rany Lamb, 40, in the arm following an early morning meeting in a parking lot Sunday.

Lamb called his wife from his car after the violent confrontation, and the wife called police.

Court documents reveal Holder began an affair with Lamb in 2008, but the relationship turned ugly with dueling restraining orders, the News & Record of Greensboro reported.

Lamb's wife said in a court filing that Holder repeatedly harassed her, sent her naked pictures, followed her to the mall and tried to run her off a neighborhood road.

The case was later dismissed because neither woman appeared for trial, according to the News & Record.

Holder filed restraining orders against Lamb and his wife this summer, but they expired, police said.

Lamb's wife was threatening to sue Holder for "alienation of affection," invetigators said.

"This is one of the worst tragedies I've seen in my 17 years with the sheriff's department. There are just so many victims and so many questions we may never find the answers to," Sheriff's spokesman Stephen Chandler told the Daily News.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

what a rotten fucking subhuman piece of shit!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Stupid fucking bitch. I will never come close to understanding why fucktards like this kill/injure children. I hope she rots in hell.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

So she destroyed at least three families (kid's father, niece and nephew's parents, nephew's girlfriend's family). You want to give up, fine, shoot yourself. Don't shoot innocent children just so everybody else can be as miserable as you were. Selfish cunt.

Monster. Poor, poor kids.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Just found out my relative's son's friend was one of the victims in this tragedy.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    Just found out my relative's son's friend was one of the victims in this tragedy.
    Anything to report? I haven't called my relatives in the area yet (guess it's time, being Thanksgiving and all.) Anything to help draw a picture of this piece of shit who thought shooting up kids and herself was a perfect way to get back at a man?
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Hit By Ban Bus!

No, it was just something I found out through the family grapevine. It surprised me, I will keep my ears open though, as we all wonder what the hell made this woman go nuts.

So... he thought, not unlike what has been talked about on here, he would start fucking the CRAZY lady because, gosh, she must be good in the sack.

Here's the thing... you never know when a CRAZY who is a good fuck will ruin your & everyone around you & them's lives. Something to consider for those who cant seem to keep their dick at home.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

I tried to keep my dick at home, but it keeps wandering off. I'm thinking of getting one of those little electric fences.

^

I am just saying... It's not even just the dicks, when I watch shows like Snapped & the bitch goes crazy & kills her significant other, I'm just thinking, "whatever happened to just breaking up? More fish in the sea?".
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Thread Information