Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: McDonald's employee brains (literally) two women who come over the counter

Default McDonald's employee brains (literally) two women who come over the counter

As far as I can tell this is the short story - two customers pay with a $50 bill. The guy behind the counter scans it to see if it's real. The customers are insulted and start berating him. One smacks him, and he smacks her back. They jump over the counter after him. What they don't know, to their detriment, is that this is a guy who has already served 10 years in prison for manslaughter, and has no trouble grabbing whatever is handy to deliver a beatdown.

Rayon McIntosh, McDonald's Cashier, Caught On Camera Beating Customers With Metal Rod (VIDEO)

[YOUTUBE]xCpRHGfATLo[/YOUTUBE]

GREENWICH VILLAGE — A McDonald's cashier is caught on a horrific cell phone video using a metal rod to brutally beat two female customers who'd jumped the counter of his West 4th Street restaurant early Thursday during a fight over their order.
    The cashier, who police said had previously served a decade for manslaughter, beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm in the shocking attack, which was captured on a customer's cell phone and then posted to YouTube.
    Police have charged the cashier, identified as Rayon McIntosh, 31, with felony assault charges, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Both women were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct. He is being held at the Manhattan Detention Complex on $40,000 bail, according to the Department of Correction website.
    The drama began about 12:30 a.m. Thursday when the two customers — Denise Darbeau, 24, of Queens, and her pal, Rachel Edwards, 24, of Brooklyn — entered the popular fast food spot and began giving McIntosh a hard time, police sources said.
    In the video, Darbeau, 24, of Queens, is clearly heard cursing at McIntosh after the cashier told her he had to scan a $50 bill to make sure it was authentic before he would give them their food.
    That's when all hell breaks loose.
    An agitated Darbeau is seen slapping McIntosh across the face, prompting him to lunge forward and shove the two women.

Darbeau leaps onto the counter and clears the other side while Edwards retreats to the other end of the restaurant, according to the video.
    Suddenly, McIntosh reappears on the video, brandishing a metal rod, which he slams onto Darbeau's head.
    The video, which has audio, is peppered with patrons screaming and wailing in horror and the chilling sound of the metal rod repeatedly whipping through the air and hitting Darbeau and Edwards.
    "Stop it! Stop! Stop! Oh my God!” one woman is heard screaming. “Someone call police!”
    Fellow workers can be seen on the video unsuccessfully trying to restrain McIntosh. Sources say McIntosh ordered his assailants to stay down, and belted them each time they tried to get up. The continued beating is partially hidden from the camera by the counter.
    The two women were taken to the hospital. Darbeau suffered a fractured skull and broken arm which required surgery, according to court documents. She is in stable condition. Edwards suffered a deep cut.

Holy Shitcakes.

Did Edwards jump the counter too whilst off camera? I viewed the video before I read the article and I was confused because it seemed like the employee was thrashing a random bystander next to Darbeau.

That aside, I can't imagine a good enough reason for the customers to have such a bad attitude and hit the server because a cash note needs to be scanned. The women pushed the fight, but didn't anticipate they were dealing with a murderous felon.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

They started it and he finished it. This might make me a bad person but I don't feel that sorry for the women.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    They started it and he finished it. This might make me a bad person but I don't feel that sorry for the women.
    I don't either, and I am glad to see that they got charged with something too
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

He gets my sympathy. The guy was trying to do his job & they jumped the counter. Makes you wonder if tthe bill was bad.
    Anyone jumping a counter is totally wrong- any employee would get scared. This one just took it to a new level.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

If that was me and some crazy bitch jumped the counter on me, I would automatically assume I was about to be fucked up and react as such. And that is not limited to beating a bitch's ass with a pipe.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I agree.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Bronze Member

Too bad the rules we had for wrestling don't apply in situations like this....if they cross the line to threaten you, they're free game.

Just goes to show what can happen when you fuck with the wrong person.

Glad somebody got it on film.

And you know they'll be suing McDonald's in 5..4..3..2..1..
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Amen.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's threads like that that really make me realize just why I love y'all.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Well, I've always said, if I'm going to do time for throwing a punch, I'm going to make it worth my while and take it to a fubar level.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Just goes to show what can happen when you fuck with the wrong person.

Glad somebody got it on film.

And you know they'll be suing McDonald's in 5..4..3..2..1..
    No way! They got charged,too. They started it!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^^ Oh c'mon. Excessive force, negligent hire of a felon. Deep pockets, baby. It's the American way.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yeah, but haven't you heard that old saying, don't start nothing, won't be nothing? Hopefully they'll draw a judge with some common sense.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information