Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 16 year old drowns baby, throws him in trash

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Am I missing something? They dont have the child's body and they are charging her with murder? You cant charge someone without the body. You cant prove the theoretically dead person is dead, in the absense of a corpse.
    A corpse was found and as of the article publish date, they were waiting on DNA. I'm thinking it was her baby since this was way back in December.

You can charge someone with murder without a body. Just makes the case harder to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Am I missing something? They dont have the child's body and they are charging her with murder? You cant charge someone without the body. You cant prove the theoretically dead person is dead, in the absense of a corpse.
    I thought that, too but I was watching an episode of 'Cold Case Files' and a man was sent to prison for life for murder without even having the dead body EVER turn up!! It's crazy!

Anyway, the baby was found on Monday after they dug through a shitload of garbage.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Yeah you can charge someone for murder without the body. That is what was happening to Casey Anthony and then bam, they found the body.

Lauryn Last gave birth at around 3 a.m. on Dec. 31. She then "put her baby face down into a toilet and allowed it to drown for several minutes until it died. Then she threw her son into the trash can outside in a plastic garbage bag,"

Right...because taking the baby to a hospital or something would have been too difficult for her.

A DNA test ordered by Clallam County authorities concluded that Greenway is the biological father of the infant drowned in Port Angeles, the Pueblo probable cause statement said.

they already determined this guy is the father - why so long on determining the mother?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    A DNA test ordered by Clallam County authorities concluded that Greenway is the biological father of the infant drowned in Port Angeles, the Pueblo probable cause statement said.

they already determined this guy is the father - why so long on determining the mother?
    Maybe it's because she's 16, some sort of legal wangle.

APPROVES!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information