Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mother Arrested For Forcing 6 Year Old Daughter To Record Her Having Sex

Default Mother Arrested For Forcing 6 Year Old Daughter To Record Her Having Sex

Dallas mother arrested, accused of having 6-year-old videotape group sex

By SCOTT GOLDSTEIN
    Staff Writer
    sgoldstein@dallasnews.com
    Published 08 August 2011 11:46 PM

A Dallas woman is accused of forcing her 6-year-old daughter to record her having group sex repeatedly in recent months, according to police documents.
    The 24-year-old woman was in the Dallas County Jail on Monday on a third-degree felony charge of indecency with a child, punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. Her bail was set at $50,000.
    The names of the woman and her daughter are being withheld because The Dallas Morning News typically does not identify victims of sexual crimes. Identifying the mother might inadvertently lead to identification of the daughter.
    A tip lead police on Saturday to a northwest Dallas apartment, where the mother lives. Officers arrived at the complex near Harry Hines Boulevard and Walnut Hill Lane about 5:15 p.m. and were told that the woman had forced her daughter to film her having sex with several men at the same time.
    In an interview at the Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center, the girl “detailed filming and taking photographs” of her mother engaged in sexual acts with men, the documents said.
    In an interview at Jack Evans Police Headquarters, the mother admitted to having her daughter record her having sex with men.
    The woman “explained that there were three separate incidents involving six men” that her daughter recorded, the documents said. The encounters dated from March to this month, according to police.
    The mother added that “it was her idea to have [her daughter] make the recordings with a cellphone video recorder,” the documents said.
    A public defender listed as the attorney of record for the mother did not return a call seeking comment.
    It is unclear if the identities of the men involved are known. Dallas police officials declined to comment Monday because the investigation is ongoing.
    Child Protective Services placed the child in foster care and is conducting its own investigation. The girl is physically OK, CPS spokeswoman Marissa Gonzales said.
    This is at least the second time the agency has had contact with the mother. She was also investigated around the time her daughter was born because of concerns that the woman may have been using drugs, Gonzales said.
    Neither the mother nor the baby tested positive for any drugs and that case was closed in 2004, Gonzales said.

Source: Dallas mother arrested, accused of having 6-year-old videotape group sex | Dallas-Fort Worth Crime News - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News
    This is just sickening. I hope the daughter is adopted by a loving family and given all the help she needs.

Good grief. Sickening to the core. Bless, hope the girl gets a nice home.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I heard about this and I mean, there are no words. I just...I just cannot even think about it.

Scum. She won't be getting that child back,ever. Who knows how much damage was done.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

disgusting, what is wrong with people??

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Tripod costs like twelve fucking dollars at Target, jfc, get a babysitter and take your nasty ass to a by the hour motel. Stupid useless cunt.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

^^^
    are you speaking from experience?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Ohsnap!
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Sick. That poor baby.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    are you speaking from experience?
    I own a tripod purchased from Target for use with an actual camera. If I had better reading comprehension skills I would have known this woman was not that advanced and only using a cell phone.

So what's up with the other people present that didn't stop to say "ummmmm so what's with the kid and the camera phone?"
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Why involve the child at all??? If she's having group sex, I would think there were enough men there to take turns with the camera while the others were having sex with the skank.

The men should be charged too, for agreeing to have sex with her in front of her child.

Or maybe they got off on it...

I just wonder how people end up with no boundaries and no sense of what is appropriate. Damaged somehow? Raised that way? Born that way?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I just wonder how people end up with no boundaries and no sense of what is appropriate. Damaged somehow? Raised that way? Born that way?
    Just batshit crazy.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

And millions of decent people out there are desperate to become parents while shit like this whore keeps procreating.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information