Thread: Four (stellar spellers) jailed after 'RAPEST' tattooed on teen's forehead

fgg

Default Four (stellar spellers) jailed after 'RAPEST' tattooed on teen's forehead

Four jailed after 'RAPEST' tattooed on teen's forehead

Woman sought revenge after accusing victim of trying to have sex with her, Okla. police say

The word "RAPEST" was tattooed on Stetson Johnson's forehead. It has since been covered with another tattoo that looks like a bar code. Johnson's mother said the teen is working with a private clinic to have the tattoo removed.

OKLAHOMA CITY Four people charged with kidnapping a man, tattooing "RAPEST" on his forehead and shocking his genitals with a stun gun before beating him unconscious with a baseball bat pleaded guilty to kidnapping and maiming charges.

Three of the defendants also pleaded guilty Tuesday to assault and battery with a dangerous weapon in a plea agreement with prosecutors while the fourth pleaded no contest to the charge during a hearing in Oklahoma County District Court. A no contest plea has the same effect as a guilty plea but is not an admission of guilt.

Richard Dellert, Zachary Provence, Kimberly Kirchler Vergara and Lorena Hodges were accused of attacking 18-year-old Stetson Johnson on April 17.

Del City police have said they were punishing Johnson after one of the women accused him of trying to have sex with her.

Johnson denied the allegation, saying he is acquainted with all four suspects but has never tried to hurt any of them. Investigators have said there was no evidence to support the others' claim.

'Mob mentality'
    Special Judge Stephen Alcorn sentenced Dellert, 25, and Provence, 21, to a total of 10 years in prison followed by 10 years of probation.

Vergara, 24, who clutched a Bible during the hearing, and Hodges, 33, were each sentenced to five years in prison and five years of probation in the attack a prosecutor characterized as "a brutal case of bullying."

"I think a mob mentality took over," First Assistant District Attorney Scott Rowland said.

Johnson told authorities he was restrained with duct tape while "RAPEST," apparently a misspelling of "rapist," was tattooed across his forehead and a phrase that resembles "I like little boys" was tattooed on his chest.

The forehead tattoo has since been covered with another tattoo that looks like a bar code, and members of his family said he is working to have it removed.

Johnson said the attack began when he was thrown to the ground and kicked in the face "dozens of times" by two men while two women took turns using a stun gun on his genitals.

He said the attackers yelled obscenities at him and later put him in a car and transported him to Eagle Lake in Del City, where he was beaten in the arms and head with a baseball bat and left unconscious.

Fractured skull
    Johnson said when he awoke, he walked to a nearby mobile home park where a resident called police.

He spent a week in the hospital, including three days in the intensive care unit, for treatment of a fractured skull, broken nose and other wounds sustained in the beating.

"There was a time when we thought his life was in danger because of his injuries," Rowland said, adding that Johnson and his family agreed with the sentences. Rowland called the punishments "a fair and just result."

Contacted after the hearing, Johnson's mother, Lucy Ford, said the sentences were fair and noted that pursuing lengthier prison terms would have required her son to testify against the defendants in court.

"He doesn't want to see those people again so it helps him mentally," she told NewsOK.com.

Neither Johnson nor other members of his family attended Tuesday's hearing. Ford said her son has recovered from his injuries and is working with a private clinic to have the tattoo removed from his forehead free of charge.

Rowland said the men received lengthier sentences than the women because they were more culpable.

During the court hearing, Provence admitted to beating Johnson while Dellert, who entered the no contest plea to the assault and battery charge, admitted to tattooing him.

4 jailed after 'RAPEST' tattooed on teen's forehead - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

pic at the link

Damn it's like criminals are getting dumber and dumber by the day.

Vergara, 24, who clutched a Bible during the hearing
    Spare me, twat.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I can see why someone might want to hurt their rapist but to do so is pretty stupid.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    I can see why someone might want to hurt their rapist but to do so is pretty stupid.
    Was there any proof that he did anything in the first place? It wouldn't be the first time that someone has had something awful happen to them because a twat decided to lie and claim to be the victim of an assault to gain sympathy or get out of a compromising situation of their own making.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Nope article only says "tried to have sex with her". So that would be sexual assault instead of rape? The woman is clearly pissed off at him and didn't trust the police to sort him out or she made up the whole thing up for sympathy. I'm thinking only she and the "rapest" will know the truth.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

fgg

^is that his cover-up job? instead of having the relatively tiny "rapest" tat removed, he gets that thing?
    Last edited by fgg; July 1st, 2011 at 09:59 PM.

well i think to remove a tattoo it takes multiple sessions, so i don't blame him for covering it up. the cover up he chose though...

A little bit of overkill on the coverup tat....jeez, the original was tiny and covered by his hair. Some Dermablend and bangs could have covered it up until he had all his laser removal sessions done.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Thread Information