Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dozens Of Children's Bodies *NOT* Found in Texas

Default Dozens Of Children's Bodies *NOT* Found in Texas

Dozens Of Bodies Found
    POSTED: Tuesday, June 7, 2011
    UPDATED: 5:14 pm CDT June 7, 2011

LIBERTY COUNTY, Texas -- Dozens of bodies have been found on a property in Liberty County, officials said Tuesday.

The Liberty County Sheriff's Office said 25 to 30 bodies were discovered outside a home at the intersection of County Roads 2049 and 2048 between Hardin and Daisetta.
    The bodies are believed to be those of children, according to preliminary reports.
    Investigators said someone told them about the location, but they did not elaborate.
    The FBI was called in to assist the investigation.
    Stay tuned to KPRC Local 2 and Click2Houston.com for the latest on this breaking news story.
    Refresh this page later for updated details.

Dozens Of Bodies Found - Houston News Story - KPRC Houston

Liberty County deputies search property after tipster reports 'dismembered bodies'

Posted on June 7, 2011 at 4:50 PM
    Updated today at 5:22 PM

Gallery
    SEE ALL 2 PHOTOS
    Liberty County bodies
    Map data 2011 - Terms of Use
    VIEW LARGER MAP
    LIBERTY COUNTY -- Liberty County sheriff's deputies are on the scene of a home in Hardin where a tipster told them 25 to 30 bodies are buried.
    The house is located at near the intersection of County Roads 2048 and 2049.
    The tipster said dozens of dismembered bodies are buried there, according to Cleveland Advocate Vanesa Brashier.
    Sheriff's deputies said they found blood on the scene and are now trying to get a warrant to search further, according to the Cleveland Advocate.
    About 15 sheriff's department vehicles and at least one cadaver dog are on the scene.
    The Beaumont FBI has also been asked to assist in the investigation.
    We'll have more details on this story as they become available.

Liberty County deputies search property after tipster reports 'dismembered bodies' | khou.com Houston

I came across this on someone's Twitter. 26 Dead children buried on someone's property? Sick...

nasty.
    this reeks of a child prostitution or labour ring. or a really fucked up kiddie serial killer. it wouldn't surprise me if most of the kids are illegal and that's why no one noticed earlier.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Just horrible. Not a lot of facts yet, it seems, but the tip of the iceberg is bone chilling.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    nasty.
    this reeks of a child prostitution or labour ring. or a really fucked up kiddie serial killer. it wouldn't surprise me if most of the kids are illegal and that's why no one noticed earlier.
    I was wondering how no-one missed any of those 25 kids. When there's only one or a few, it wouldn't be that surprising. But 25? Nobody noticed anything on the farm? Nobody ever missed any of these kids and/or knew of a connestion to this house?

Also, 25 kids don't all die from an accident or illness. And they were dismembered. There is something very sinister going on here.

A*O

How can 'dozens' of children go missing unless, as sput says, they were illegals who got into the clutches of a psycho/pedo. I assume this place is near the Tex/Mex border?
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    How can 'dozens' of children go missing unless, as sput says, they were illegals who got into the clutches of a psycho/pedo. I assume this place is near the Tex/Mex border?
    About 250 miles away (i'm estimating, from google maps) so it's not exactly close to the border.

There isn't alot of information yet, so maybe some of these bodies are decades old? If there's only 1 or 2 children disappearing here every year, it wouldn't be that obvious I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    I was wondering how no-one missed any of those 25 kids. When there's only one or a few, it wouldn't be that surprising. But 25? Nobody noticed anything on the farm? Nobody ever missed any of these kids and/or knew of a connestion to this house?

Also, 25 kids don't all die from an accident or illness. And they were dismembered. There is something very sinister going on here.
    It sounds like the tipster thought it was children, but the official reports don't confirm it yet.

With regard to nobody noticing anything on a farm, the movie "Changeling" was based on a true story where a pedophile murderer had abducted, assaulted and killed a number of children on an isolated ranch. Farms and ranches can be really large and isolated, and most people who live around there wouldn't have a good idea what was happening on them.

A*O

Maybe not, but usually when even one child goes missing there's a huge hooplah about it. For dozens to disappear without anyone apparently noticing does seem a bit strange.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

I'm sure there are many children missing countrywide at any time. Worldwide--hundreds? Who knows how long the bodies have been accumulating there, too.

But obviously the proximity to the border is suggestive. A child-selling ring operating out of Mexico and the US? It seems like an unsub, a serial killer's work, but I think sks are glamorized, in the sense that hit men who work in various types of organized crime, e.g. drug cartels, do stuff that hideous to people all the time. And just get paid for it.

Sickos could have paid someone big money to buy these kids for whatever horrible purposes. Or, the kids could have been decapitated to make it look like a serial type situation when there is something way more cold-blooded going on.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

They've released a statement saying that there is "no evidence of any bodies so far"

The latest report says they don't see any bodies. What kind of operation is that sheriff's office running?

Liberty County Searches For Bodies

LIBERTY COUNTY, Texas -- Liberty County officials said Tuesday evening they plan to search for bodies, but so far have no evidence of "deceased persons" despite earlier reports of dozens of bodies in a rural area.

The Liberty County Sheriff's Office initially said 25 to 30 bodies were outside a home at the intersection of County Roads 2049 and 2048 between Hardin and Daisetta.Investigators said someone told them about the location, but they did not elaborate.The officials later said at a news conference that they have "no evidence of deceased persons," but they are waiting for a search warrant to gather evidence."Earlier today, the Liberty County Sheriff's Office received a call indicating that there was a crime scene here on County Road 2049. Deputy investigators have responded here to the scene. We have found some circumstances that have raised some questions and we have requested a search warrant. As soon as that warrant arrives here at the scene, we will further our investigation," said Capt. Rex Evans with the Liberty County Sheriff's Office.The FBI was called in to assist the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    They've released a statement saying that there is "no evidence of any bodies so far"
    That's what we just heard. They are saying nothing found.
    Might be a big hoax. Very pretty area.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Now they're reporting that the tipster was a psychic...?

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    Now they're reporting that the tipster was a psychic...?
    Psychic or psycho??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Were any Canadians spotted in the vicinity?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information