Thread: Teens Accused Of Beating, Burying Puppy

Default Teens Accused Of Beating, Burying Puppy

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. -- Officers with the Bakersfield Police Department have arrested two teens who were in the process of burying live dogs.Sgt. Mary DeGeare said that about 8:20 a.m. Monday, the BPD received a call regarding two boys, 15 and 17 years old, who were burying live dogs in the 1900 block of East Planz Road.A homeowner said they saw two teens, one of whom was striking one of three puppies with a stick. The boys then began to bury the same puppy in a pre-dug hole on the shoulder of the road where East Planz Road intersects with Hale Street, DeGeare said.DeGeare said the witness called the police and then confronted the boys, who both ran.Police said the buried puppy was freeing itself from the dirt and the other two puppies were loose nearby.The 17-year-old returned to the area and the younger returned later with a parent.The BPD's investigation revealed the animals were owned by the boys, and they were attempting to dispose of the dogs because of problems they were causing in their yard, DeGeare said.Both boys were arrested on charges of conspiracy and animal cruelty and taken to Juvenile Hall.The 8-week-old pit bull mix puppies were taken by city Animal Control.
    2 Teens Accused Of Burying Puppy Alive - Bakersfield News Story - KERO Bakersfield

I thought this was a more appropriate place for this disgusting news story than Pets. Future serial killers little bastards.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. If I were those parents, I'd have those kids locked up in juvenile hall for a month to teach them a lesson.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Now let's do the exact same to the boys.
    Go Habs Go!!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I would like to know the full context in the kids returning to the scene and one with parents even, that's the most promising I see in all this. What a fucking mess.
    Posted from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. If I were those parents, I'd have those kids locked up in juvenile hall for a month to teach them a lesson.
    well the article said they were disposing of the pups b/c of damage they were doing to their yard. i read somewhere else that it was that the dogs were getting into eggs laid by chickens they owned. my guess is the parents told them to get rid of the pups (but maybe/hppefully not expecting these kids to bury them alive)...

How horrible. Lock them away, they will end up doing this to humans anyway.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by JerriBlank View Post
    well the article said they were disposing of the pups b/c of damage they were doing to their yard. i read somewhere else that it was that the dogs were getting into eggs laid by chickens they owned. my guess is the parents told them to get rid of the pups (but maybe/hppefully not expecting these kids to bury them alive)...
    So you're defending this?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

To return with a parent kind of implies the parent's wouldn't be upset by it or had told the boys to get rid of them.

The whole lot of them should be put away for a long, long time. Pyschos.

I have no tolerance or sympathy for this kind of shit. It won't happen, but I'd be perfectly happy to see animal cruelty made a capital offense.

If I had children who did something like this I would disown them. But obviously the parents aren't any better, why didn't those motherfuckers have the mama dog spayed in the first place. The whole family are fucking wastes of oxygen and should all die.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I don't care what a dog did to your property don't beat animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    So you're defending this?
    no i wasn't defending it. i was saying that the parents probably wouldn't punish the kids and/or care since it was likely they told the boys to get rid of the dogs in the first place since they were getting into the eggs or whatever...

Thread Information