Thread: Egyptian businessman Mahmoud Abdel-Salam Omar busted for sexually abusing hotel maid

Default Egyptian businessman Mahmoud Abdel-Salam Omar busted for sexually abusing hotel maid

(and another one......)

Egyptian businessman Mahmoud Abdel-Salam Omar busted for sexually abusing hotel maid at The Pierre

An Egyptian businessman has followed in the footsteps of pervy French politician Dominique Strauss-Kahn, sexually abusing a maid in a swanky Manhattan motel, police said.

Mahmoud Abdel-Salam Omar, 74, the chairman of a leading Middle Eastern salt producer, is accused of locking the 44-year-old hotel employee inside his $900-a-night tenth-floor room at The Pierre on E. 61st St. off 5th Avenue. He had called for room service requesting tissues.

"He locked her in the room and had her trapped," a police source said. "He grabbed her breasts, groped her. He was grinding against her."

The businessman let go and the maid fled, sources said.

The incident happened about 6 p.m. Sunday but was not reported to police until Monday morning.

"Experienced NYPD detectives found the complainant to be credible," said Paul Browne, the NYPD's top spokesman.

Omar was arrested at the hotel Monday afternoon and charged with sexual abuse, unlawful imprisonment, forcible touching and harassment, officials said. He was being held at the 19th precinct on the upper East Side on Monday night.

"When I came in they were all talking about it," said a bellman at the hotel, who declined to give his name. "When she came to his room he got carried away. He started grabbing at her. He wouldn't let her go."

The maid has worked at the hotel about a year, coworkers said. She did not return to work Monday.

"I don't want to say it but he tried to rape her," the bellman added. "It's a total copycat of what happened with the French guy."

Before becoming chairman of the Egyptian salt company, El-Mex Salines Co., Omar was head of the Bank of Alexandria in Egypt.

WTF is going on here???

People these days are sick

Maybe they will arm the maids with mace.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Apparently that kind of thing happens all the time with hotel housekeeping staff. I don't know what gives these guys the idea that they have the right to do whatever they want to these women.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Let this 74-yr old try it on me and I swear I will fucken DECK him.

The maids should have at least a work or personal cell phone on them, as often, they are alone in various quarters or rooms in a giant hotel.
    Go Habs Go!!

Thread Information