Thread: Man Charged with Bathroom Sexual Assault of Severely Disabled Woman on College Campus

Default Man Charged with Bathroom Sexual Assault of Severely Disabled Woman on College Campus

SANTA ANA - A man was charged today with raping and sexually assaulting a woman with severe mental and physical disabilities in a men's restroom on a college campus. Raul Barrientos, 22, Anaheim, is charged with one felony count each of kidnapping to commit a sexual offense, forcible rape, rape of an incompetent person, forcible oral copulation, oral copulation of an incompetent person, four felony counts of sexual penetration by foreign object by force, and sentencing enhancements for kidnapping likely to cause serious harm. If convicted, he faces a maximum sentence of 150 years to life in state prison. The People will be requesting Barrientos be held on $1 million bail at his arraignment today, Tuesday, May 3, 2011, in Department CJ-1, Central Jail, Santa Ana. The time is to be determined.

On April 29, 2011, Barrientos is accused of approaching and following a female student on the campus of Fullerton College. The uncomfortable female student reported the defendant to campus security, who began to look for him as a suspicious person on campus.

Meanwhile, Barrientos is accused of approaching a second female, 19-year-old Jane Doe, outside of a restroom on campus. Jane Doe and the defendant did not know each other. The victim takes special education classes at the school and is severely mentally and physically disabled. Jane Doe has a developmental level of a 5 to 6-year-old child, wears leg braces on both legs, and has impaired speech.

The defendant is accused of putting his arm around the victim and leading her into a stall in the men's restroom. He is accused of forcibly sexually assaulting Jane Doe as she cried including forcing the victim to orally copulate him and raping and digitally penetrating her.

Barrientos is accused of then leaving Jane Doe in the bathroom, where she was found shortly thereafter by a teacher. The defendant was contacted on campus by security, who were searching for him after the initial complaint from the first female student.

Jane Doe was menstruating at the time of the sexual assault, and Barrientos is accused of having the victim's blood on his hands, clothes, and penis.

Disabled Student Sex Assault: Man Accused of Sexually Assaulting Disabled Student in Fullerton - ktla.com

Death penalty. Right now.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Death penalty. Right now.
    This!

Jesus christ, that's disgusting. I hope he has fun getting beaten in prison.

OMG what an a disgusting slug of a human being - that poor girl

When I was at uni one of my friends who was disabled (she uses a chair) was sexually assaulted when a guy forced his way into her room. Her shouts caught the attention of one of her friends next door and he ran off. But the campus security sucked monkey balls but after this they tightened it up.

I feel sick to my stomach. I hope this scumbag rots in jail while getting gang banged by the boys.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Where's my cleaver? This calls for the chop. Sick fucking bastard.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

OP..belongs in crime and punishment subforum.

Thread Information