Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Stabs 3yr Old Daughter To Death And Brags About It On Facebook

A*O

Default Man Stabs 3yr Old Daughter To Death And Brags About It On Facebook

I despair, I really do. You won't be surprised to learn that this happy couple have been on/off for years. He's jealous, violent and abusive but she kept going back to him because she was 'scared' and despite several restraining orders in place to protect her. I don't blame the mother for this horror but this is a terrible reminder of what can happen if you don't stay away from psycho boyfriends.

THREE days before he murdered his toddler daughter, Ramazan "Ramzy" Acar told the world via Facebook how much he loved her.

"Yazmina + Ramzy 4 lyf," was his message.

On the day of her death Acar, 24, posted: "Bout 2 kill ma kid."

After kidnapping Yazmina, 2, a pitiless Acar gave her mum Rachelle D'Argent updates on his plan to murder their daughter as she desperately tried to persuade him to bring her home, Melbourne Magistrates' Court heard.

He used Facebook, SMS and phone calls to taunt her.

In one phone call he told Ms D' Argent: "I'm going to do it. Do you have any last words for her?"

Yazmina came on the phone and said to her mum "I love you" and a weeping Ms D'Argent replied "I love you too".

Acar then stabbed his only child with a 30cm knife, watching her bleed to death.

He told Ms D'Argent "I killed her to get back at you."

After his arrest Acar -- who pleaded guilty to murder yesterday -- was worried only about his own fate, crying and asking an officer at the scene "how long do you think I will get?"

Acar was banned from seeing his daughter because of his drug taking and violence, but tricked his way back into their lives.

On November 17 last year he arrived at Ms D'Argent's Hallam home and asked to be allowed to take Yazmina to a milk bar, just a few minutes away.

Acar had never been violent towards their daughter and Ms D'Argent reluctantly allowed him to take her.

"If you saw her face when she saw her dad. She had stars in her eyes when she ran up to him," she said in her police statement.

"That's why I let her go with him."

Acar then began sending Ms D'Argent text messages.

One read "It's ova I did it", another said "I h8t you" and a Facebook message read "Pay bk u slut".

As she left court yesterday an emotional Ms D'Argent said she had to be there for her daughter, who was described as an active intelligent child who loved Dora the Explorer and riding her pink bicycle.

"I wanted him to look me in the eye and he did," she said. "A quick glimpse but enough for him to say he was guilty."

Magistrate Peter Reardon remanded Acar in custody to appear in the Supreme Court on May 18.

Herald Sun
    Last edited by A*O; May 4th, 2011 at 07:44 PM.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Every screw loose. Just - why?????
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Ling Chi for this motherf*cker!!!

I prefer drawing and quartering myself.

How could he? No death is too horrid for him. None.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

i know it's wrong but his retard text speak made me

i don't blame the mother but i do think she's an idiot for going back to this asshole time and time again. if you're that woman, get some fucking therapy before it's too late.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i know it's wrong but his retard text speak made me

i don't blame the mother but i do think she's an idiot for going back to this asshole time and time again. if you're that woman, get some fucking therapy before it's too late.
    yeah, that whole "Bout 2 kill ma kid." really almost did me in. the mother is partly responsible IMO. As a mother, its my job to guage the person/people who are around my child. And based on this statement: Acar was banned from seeing his daughter because of his drug taking and violence, but tricked his way back into their lives. I find her actions/reactions as a mother lacking. No, I'm not perfect and I'm sure this woman will live with this guilt for the rest of her life (or as Ramzy would say: lyf) BUT she allowed him around her child after legal authorities had banned him based on violence and drug use. No, I don't think she deserved to have her daughter killed, I think her daughter deserved to have someone protect her from this psycho - and she was failed.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

"It's ova I did it".

Retard - what do a woman's reproductive cells have to do with it?

All kidding aside, this guy should be stuck in a cage with some lions and have them rip his ass to pieces. Or better yet, let the Navy SEALS take care of him right above the left eye.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    "It's ova I did it".
    . Or better yet, let the Navy SEALS take care of him right above the left eye.
    No way, that's way too quick and painless.

I'll go with the original lions in cage option.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    BUT she allowed him around her child after legal authorities had banned him based on violence and drug use. No, I don't think she deserved to have her daughter killed, I think her daughter deserved to have someone protect her from this psycho - and she was failed.
    There was a case in California where a guy was ordered to pay child support to a woman who he had hooked up with and became pregnant. After several years of being totally absent from her life, he demanded visitation. So, he takes her (I think she was about four at the time) to a park, and she "mysteriously" falls off a cliff and is killed.

The guy was convicted of murder later. However, I wonder what legal protections (or otherwise) people have when they fell that a person wants back into their child's life for no good reason, and is willing to exploit the legal system to do it.

Well, convicts tend not to take too well to fellow prisoners whose crimes involve children, so I'm sure he will get what's coming to him.

Where the mother went wrong? She let her child leave alone with the bastard. Same for the story you're talking about Mo. While I think that, as a general rule, both parents should have some access to a child, there can be safeguards and protections put into place that wouldn't have put the mother at risk too. But this sick fuck had an agenda and would have gone well out of his way to meet it.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yeah, that whole "Bout 2 kill ma kid." really almost did me in. the mother is partly responsible IMO. As a mother, its my job to guage the person/people who are around my child. And based on this statement: Acar was banned from seeing his daughter because of his drug taking and violence, but tricked his way back into their lives. I find her actions/reactions as a mother lacking. No, I'm not perfect and I'm sure this woman will live with this guilt for the rest of her life (or as Ramzy would say: lyf) BUT she allowed him around her child after legal authorities had banned him based on violence and drug use. No, I don't think she deserved to have her daughter killed, I think her daughter deserved to have someone protect her from this psycho - and she was failed.
    Yes exactly! What a horrible thing to go through and I feel so sorry for the mother, but she should have used some common sense. Poor little girl.

Mother and daughter:

Father and daughter:

That just makes me SICK!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

He just oozes asshole....mean eyes.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information