Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NJ woman chides NYC smoker, gets stabbed with pen

Default NJ woman chides NYC smoker, gets stabbed with pen

NJ woman chides NYC smoker, gets stabbed with pen - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK A New Jersey woman was stabbed in the face with a pen on a New York City subway train after she tried to stop a man from lighting a cigarette.
    The assault occurred on a crowded No. 3 train near the Chambers Street station during Tuesday's morning rush.
    Witnesses told the Daily News and the New York Post that an argument quickly escalated when Evelyn Seeger asked the man not to smoke. The witnesses say two riders were trying to restrain the man when he pulled out a pen and slashed Seeger's face.
    Seeger, of Nutley, N.J., was treated at a hospital and released.
    Police charged the man with felony assault and criminal possession of a weapon.

People are cray cray you better be ready when you are about to get in their business.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Word.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    NEW YORK A New Jersey woman was stabbed in the face with a pen ...
    Police charged the man with ... criminal possession of a weapon.
    *gathers up all pens and throws them away*

mind your own business.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Have your freaking asthma attack in silence.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

This poor guy is being railroaded:
    Witnesses told the New York Daily News that Cordero waved a big lighter with a high flame in her face and Seeger was yelling at him. Then Cordero slashed her face from temple to nose in front of the rest of the passengers.

A number of good Samaritans were able to pin Cordero in a corner until the train stopped at Chambers Street, where police were waiting. According to the New York Post, Cordero had tried to light a blunt a cigar refilled with tobacco and marijuana, a witness said.

Seeger, 45, from Nutley, was taken to New York Downtown Hospital, where she was given a tetanus shot, received four stitches, and was released.

"I was just trying to light my blunt and the b**ch wouldn't leave me alone, so I hit her," Cordero told police in his criminal complaint, according to dnainfo.com.

Cordero was being held without bail at Manhattan Criminal Court. He is being charged with felony assault, weapons possession and possession of marijuana.

According to Assistant District Attorney Rachana Pathak, Cordero has a lengthy criminal record including several misdemeanors and at least one felony.

Charming guy.

Mouthy bitch had it coming.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He would be a hero in South Waziristan. Probably made the mayor of a local province.

It's being reported locally that he is homeless. Now, laws and the offensiveness of smoking aside - you have to be a complete idiot to approach a homeless man with the balls to light up a blunt during morning rush hour on a NYC subway train, and tell him to put it out. Clearly, the man isn't playing with a full deck.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Word. I ain't saying jack shit to any New Yorker, homeless or not, about what they're doing. That's what the transit cops are for.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    It's being reported locally that he is homeless. Now, laws and the offensiveness of smoking aside - you have to be a complete idiot to approach a homeless man with the balls to light up a blunt during morning rush hour on a NYC subway train, and tell him to put it out. Clearly, the man isn't playing with a full deck.
    this.
    she's an idiot.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hate to say it, but she was asking for trouble.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Were the other riders idiots for pinning him down until the transit cops came?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information