Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TN dad says whoever abducted daughter knew routine

Default TN dad says whoever abducted daughter knew routine

TN dad says whoever abducted daughter knew routine - Yahoo! News

PARSONS, Tenn. The father of an abducted nursing student says he thinks whoever dragged her away from their home knew the family's daily routine.
    Dana Bobo said at a Thursday news conference that he had no idea why someone would want to take his 20-year-old daughter Holly.

Bobo was last seen Wednesday morning being dragged from the carport of her home by a man wearing camouflage as she prepared to leave for school.
    Authorities said Bobo's 25-year-old brother was home and called 911.
    Since then, multiple law enforcement agencies and hundreds of volunteers have searched the woods and fields surrounding the home in the tiny community of Darden, about 100 miles northeast of Memphis.

Community members are offering a $25,000 reward.

is his last name really 'bobo'?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yeah, this is a country singer Whitney Duncan's cousin. She's been all over today asking for help.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

I've read other articles that say the brother watched it happen and then called 911.

If someone was abducting my sister, I'd go after them.. not sit back, watch, and then call help. Odd?

fgg

The bobo brother did it.

Seriously though, it is super easy for someone to figure out your routine. Scary.
    Posted from my iPhone

I'm not sure I believe the brother was involved, yet. There have been so many conflicting reports. Some say she was dragged, some say she was led away. I did read today that she had just broken up with a bf like 3 days before, and she had a restraining order against an old boyfriend, so who knows.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

And the boyfriend wore camo, and hunted. Still dont get why the brother didnt go after her. Very bizarre story. More to be revealed
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Some places are reporting the brother saw her talking to a man in camo and then went out later and found her car and blood and called police then. But that doesn't match up with the second report of an unidentified woman calling the police as well. Why would some random woman call police if she just saw a girl talking with some dude?

Its very fishy but, unfotunately, we will probably find out more than we ever wanted to.

They found some of her belongings in a creek earlier today about 8 miles from her house. I'm thinking this doesn't look good.

"They say Bobo's brother saw her outside with a man before she was taken on Wednesday morning. But they say he only saw the man from the back and thought it was her boyfriend.
    He did not become suspicious until he went outside and saw blood. Then he called 911. Authorities say he is not a suspect."
    http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world...nn-910804.html

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Very strange that she didn't scream or make some kind of commotion, especially knowing her brother was in the house. Whoever it was must have hit her over the head or somehow subdued her quickly.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I'm betting it's the ex.

Er. If I had a dime for every guy in MS or TN who walked around wearing camo, I'd be rich.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

True.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Man, the story keeps changing. The initial report was that the brother and a neighbor saw her being "dragged" away by a man in camouflage. Both then called 911. Then, the brother and neighbor saw her being "led" away by this man. Now, brother saw her talking to the guy, thought nothing of it and only called after her noticed blood in the carport?? Sounds odd. Plus, if this girl had a restraining order against an ex and just broke up with someone, you would think the brother would keep an eye out to see what was taking place in the carport.

Probably just bad reporting.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information