Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sleepover Dad Gets 11-Year-Old Pregnant

Default Sleepover Dad Gets 11-Year-Old Pregnant

Sleepover Dad Gets 11-Year-Old Pregnant | The Stir

The creep accused of getting an 11-year-old pregnant wants a court to believe he thought it was his wife the whole time.

And if you don't think this story could get worse -- or more bizarre -- just wait.

The girl was a friend of Michael Lacy's daughter. She was in the house for a sleepover.

West Virginia TV station WSAZ says 36-year-old Lacy -- whose dental hygiene leaves something to be desired by the looks of him -- told police he'd taken Lortab and Xanax the night of the sleepover.

Then he tells the cops he woke up to someone kissing his neck, and figuring it was his wife, he kissed back. Of course he doesn't remember anything else here -- he took all those painkillers.

The girl -- who was a virgin at the time -- is now nine weeks pregnant, and Lacy is facing sexual assault charges.

The horror of the story leads to a host of questions, from where was the mother at this time? Who takes serious narcotics when they're supposed to be in charge of a group of pre-teens? And how did an 11-year-old become pregnant?

Four years ago Britain announced its first official "youngest mother" was a girl who was the same age -- 11.

The world's youngest ever seems to be a 5-year-old Peruvian girl.

Now with puberty striking kids as young as 4 -- and more and more of them -- these sad stories are becoming more common according to researchers.

Girls are being compelled to act the age they look rather than the age they are, and they're often coerced into sexually mature relationships that don't meet their emotional age. Whether it's by a boy their own age closer to their age or an adult, they're being victimized.

Add to it the fact that the presence of a menstrual cycle enables the body to become pregnant, and it's compounding the tragedy of sexual assault with the stigma of being pregnant at such a young age.

A*O

Aw come on - if this Lurve God hit on you there's no question you'd go for it. He's HOT!

Unfortunately there is absolutely no stigma attached to teenage pregnancy now. I feel sorry for the girl if he really did rape her but if she initiated the whole process she isn't the innocent victim here, especially if he was wacked out on meds and Mountain Dew.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

With all the shit going on about little girls getting knocked up lately, I'm sad to say my first reaction was relief that the 11 year old was not his daughter. What a fucked up world!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

A*O

This is West Virginia - he prolly knocked up his daughter too.

I used to think the "squeal piggy, piggy" Deliverance shit was an exaggeration but I don't think it is.
    Dame Edna Everage

I would never, ever let my girl sleep in the house of a guy who looks like that.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Aw come on - if this Lurve God hit on you there's no question you'd go for it. He's HOT!

Unfortunately there is absolutely no stigma attached to teenage pregnancy now. I feel sorry for the girl if he really did rape her but if she initiated the whole process she isn't the innocent victim here, especially if he was wacked out on meds and Mountain Dew.

She's eleven. It's rape. No matter what she did or didn't do.

Besides, I don't believe one word out that gnarly mouth. Not one word.

I'm not sure I'd let my eleven year old go through with a pregnancy.

A*O

Of course not! That's why I invented Mommy's Magic Milkshake.
    Dame Edna Everage

Of course not. Abortion, end of story.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Team abortion. I would like it to be retroactive for the abuser too.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

36-year-old Lacy -- whose dental hygiene leaves something to be desired
    Understatement of the day.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

GAH. How sad must the 11 yr old's life be already if she was seeking affection THERE!?

Not that I believe his story, or see it as a viable defense, but STILL. Kissing THAT guy's neck!? YAAAAH
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I would never, ever let my girl sleep in the house of a guy who looks like that.
    see that was my first thought when i saw the picture. but then this is west virginia and i'm guessing there are probably a lot of dudes like him walking around and considered normal looking.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Okay, if she did actually kiss his neck, how in the hell did he mistake that girl for is wife? If he's babysitting, why the hell is he so whacked out on pills that he could possibly make as disgusting a mistake as that? There's so many questions with this story, none of which I want to know the answer to.

Yeah, I don't believe a word of his story. If he was so tranked he couldn't tell his wife from an 11 year old, wouldn't he have the pharmaceutical version of whiskey dick?

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    With all the shit going on about little girls getting knocked up lately, I'm sad to say my first reaction was relief that the 11 year old was not his daughter. What a fucked up world!
    I had the exact same reaction. This world is a fucking disgrace.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information