Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Douchebag millionaire dentist uses found credit card to buy pizzas

Default Douchebag millionaire dentist uses found credit card to buy pizzas

Michigan dentist facing fraud charges

Updated: Monday, 07 Mar 2011, 8:30 AM EST
    Published : Sunday, 06 Mar 2011, 6:00 PM EST

Ludwig had $250 in his wallet when he used Majeed's credit card to buy $40 worth of pizzas.

DAVENPORT - A Michigan dentist is in trouble with the law after he allegedly made purchases with a credit card that wasn't his.
    According to a Polk County Sheriff's Office report, Richard Lewis Ludwig was arrested Saturday night on four fraud-related charges.

Investigators say the victim in the case, 32-year-old Harrun Majeed of Davenport, made a purchase at a Publix in Davenport at approximately 7:30 p.m.
    As he walked back to his vehicle, Majeed unknowingly dropped his Naval Federal Credit Union Visa card. When he returned home and realized he didn't have the credit card, he immediately contacted his financial institution to deactivate the card.

While he was on the phone, a company representative told him a purchase had just been made at a pizza parlor in the same shopping center as the Publix where Majeed lost the card.

The Polk County Sheriff's Office was notified and a deputy was dispatched to the restaurant where they found Ludwig waiting for the pizzas he had ordered. The Haslett, Michigan dentist was placed under arrest.

After Ludwig was read his rights, he allegedly admitted finding Majeed's credit card in the Publix parking lot. He also said he then walked over to the eatery and ordered two large pizzas totaling $40.64, which he put on Majeed's credit card.

At the time of his arrest, Ludwig had $250 in cash in his wallet.
    Detectives questioned the suspect, who claimed to be a successful dentist with a practice worth between $3- and $4-million. Detectives asked Ludwig if he was having any financial problems that might have caused him to act in such a way, he laughed and said, 'absolutely not.'

Majeed, a 14-year Navy Veteran currently pursuing a college degree, told investigators that he and his family are living 'paycheck to paycheck.'

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd was appalled by Ludwig's actions.
    "I've been in law enforcement for a long time, but this one takes the cake," Judd said of the crime. "This is the epitome of arrogance. Dr. Ludwig appears to be an intelligent, successful person who could have bought pizza for everyone in Davenport, but instead, he risked his career to steal from a military veteran."

The suspect told deputies that he was in town because his son was playing in a baseball tournament in Winter Haven.

Ludwig is facing one count of attempting to use the identification of another person without consent, one count of uttering a false instrument, one count of forgery and one count of credit card fraud.
    He was released from the Polk County Jail after posting a bond of $3,500.
    Source

"He was pretty arrogant about it at the time. He told police when they asked him, why would you use this card? He was like, 'what I am supposed to do with it?'"Source

Asshole of the week.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

OMFG, burn in hell jackass. I hope everyone in the region boycotts him after reading this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Am speechless at the high level of douche baggery of this douche bag.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Clearly a case of, "Why did you do it?" "Because I can." Temptation was just too much. Assclown.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Clearly a case of, "Why did you do it?" "Because I can." Temptation was just too much. Assclown.
    He didn't need temptation; all he needs is an opportunity to be a piece of shit.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

What a jerk. The picture is terrifying. Can you imagine him standing over you holding a drill? Makes me think of the dentist from Little Shop of Horrors.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

That is so low. I hope his practice is ruined. I sure would never use him!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Douchebag and he lives in the same state I do. ugh

And also:
    and ordered two large pizzas totaling $40.64
    what the fuck did this dickhead put on those pizzas to cost $40? :O

What a pile of shit. I can't believe someone would be so rude.

vile, disgusting, useless sack of shit. I've been a broke mofo in my life but I would NEVER use someone else's credit card for anything. And yes, I always turn in money I find and I point out mistakes at the register that aren't even in my favor. Who are these people and why are they here?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    what the fuck did this dickhead put on those pizzas to cost $40? :O
    Another article said they had extra olives.

really expensive olives

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Elite Member

I'm glad they caught the POS red-handed and he got his pic in the papers and on the internet.

Asshole.

What a little prick. I hope his patients read this and switch practices.

I love how the dumbass said "what am I supposed to do with it?" As if, oh of course, you're supposed to use it! I'm happily amazed they were able to get there so fast and catch him in the act. Bet he would've gone on a shopping spree otherwise.

I've been on both sides in situations like these--once left my wallet on a plane with a couple hundred bucks in it, someone turned it in with all the money intact. Man, that vacation would've sucked with no credit card, ID or cash....

I've found someone's bank card in the ATM and turned it into the bank, and once found a wallet with money and credit cards in a parking lot. Took it home, couldn't find a phone number for the guy but was able to locate a relative in the phone book. The guy called back and came over to get his wallet. He tried to give us the money in there but we said no.

It's really not that hard to do the right thing. I hope karma bites this guy in the ass HARD.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Who the hell is going to use this guy now as their dentist? All his years of training, education and building a practice gone. Hope those pizzas were worth losing it all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information