Thread: Mother Who Duct Taped Her Daugher Was Arrested!

Default Mother Who Duct Taped Her Daugher Was Arrested!

Police have filed endangerment charges against a southeastern Pennsylvania woman whose toddler was photographed while bound to a chair with duct tape covering her mouth.
    The Delaware County Daily Times reports that 21-year-old Caira Ferguson. of Toby Farms in Chester Township, was charged Wednesday after being questioned by Nether Providence Township police.
    She was picked up earlier in the day for outstanding warrants.
    Chester Township police became aware of the photograph when Ferguson, who is the woman pictured in the photo, lodged an identity theft complaint with the police station Tuesday, police told NBC Philadelphia.

The mother of the girl, Ferguson told police that someone else posted the photo on a blog called MediaTakeOut.com, according to police. Chester Township Police are investigating whether or not child abuse occurred.
    “She told us that it is her in the photograph, but that she did not post it,” Police Chief Ken Coalson told the Delco Times. “She said someone else stole her identity and posted it.”
    Ferguson was arrested Wednesday because of outstanding warrants, police told NBC Philadelphia. It is unknown whether or not Ferguson will be charged with child abuse.
    Police have had contact with the toddler since the investigation began, Coalson said. The incident happened last summer when Ferguson lived in Nether Providence, according to police.
    Police believe a friend of Ferguson took the photograph.
    Anyone with information about the photo or the incident depicted in the photo is asked to call Chester Township Police at 610.494.0211.

Mother of Gagged, Bound, Duct-Taped Baby Charged With Endangerment | NBC Philadelphia
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

That Is So Fucked Up!!!

And she admits to being in the photo but she didn't post it, so it's OK? Moron.

OMG people are so stupid! Poor baby.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Chester Township police became aware of the photograph when Ferguson, who is the woman pictured in the photo, lodged an identity theft complaint with the police station Tuesday, police told NBC Philadelphia.

The mother of the girl, Ferguson told police that someone else posted the photo on a blog called MediaTakeOut.com, according to police.
    ^Is this saying that the police found out about the photo because this dumb bitch went to them to complain that someone posted the pic?
    I'm confused about how the photo came to the attention of the authorities.

Jesus. How would you ever do something like that? Duct tape HURTS. Even a complete fool knows that! How could she think it was "cute" or "funny"?? It does have to come off at some point, and that shit HURTS.

Whore. I hope somebody duct tapes her ass cheeks together in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    ^Is this saying that the police found out about the photo because this dumb bitch went to them to complain that someone posted the pic?
    I'm confused about how the photo came to the attention of the authorities.
    yes. I saw it on the news. Holding her wigged (i wear them too, but she looked like crap) head down. Basically, she has no explanation and is trying to blame someone else.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

That baby has got to be taken away. I wouldn't trust that twit with a pet rabbit. Poor darling must have been so scared.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

See - another asshole from here in PA. Leave the south alone.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

“No one in my family abuses children. We are a very Christian, churchgoing, loving family.”Mom: Daughter innocent of duct-taping 2-year-old (With Video) - delcotimes.com

It's not abuse if you also go to church!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    “No one in my family abuses children. We are a very Christian, churchgoing, loving family.”Mom: Daughter innocent of duct-taping 2-year-old (With Video) - delcotimes.com

It's not abuse if you also go to church!
    Bitch, please! There is a picture of your daughter with your granddaughter duct taped to a fucking chair! That = child abuse, you ignant bitch!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information