Thread: 28 hours of madness: Accused killer butchered four in bloody New York rampage

Default 28 hours of madness: Accused killer butchered four in bloody New York rampage

Maksim Gelman was nabbed just after 9 a.m. Saturday morning.

HOW COPS CAUGHT THE PSYCHO

Madman Maksim Gelman's violent rampage spanned nearly 28 hours and two boroughs.

Friday:

5:09 a.m. - The body of Gelman's stepdad Aleksandr Kuznetsoz, 54, is discovered at his E. 27th St. home. (Photo: Karp/AP)

8:12 a.m. - Driving his stepdad's Lexus, Gelman allegedly struck a 41-year-old crossing guard at the intersection of Ocean Avenue and Avenue S, breaking his leg.

4:20 p.m. - Yelena Bulchenko, 20, Gelman's ex-girlfriend, and her mother, Anna, 56, are murdered at their E. 24th St. home. (Photo: via Facebook)

4:30 p.m. - Fleeing the murders, Gelman stabs Art DiCrescento, 60, and steals his 1995 Pontiac Bonneville, according to cops.

4:32 p.m - Driving the Bonneville, Gelman is accused of running over 60-year-old Steve Tannenbaum at Avenue R and Ocean Ave, killing him.

8:00 p.m. - A man resembling Gelman is spotted near Ave. R and E. 18th St., triggering a massive police search.

9:15 p.m - The stolen Bonneville is found abandoned on E. 15th St. in Flatbush.

Saturday:

12:55 a.m. - Gelman allegedly hails a livery cab driven by Fitz Fullertan, 55, at Rochester Ave. and St. John's Place in Bedford-Stuyvesant.

1 a.m. - The livery cab crashes on St. Mark's Ave. after Gelman and Fullertan struggle, cops say.

1:05 a.m. - Gelman is accused of assaulting Shelden Pottinger, 25, in front of an Eastern Pkwy. church and stealing his Nissan Maxima. (Photo: Marino for News)

9:00 a.m. - It's unclear how Gelman spends the overnight hours, but Gelman climbs up from subway tracks and boards an uptown No. 3 train at 34th St-Penn Station.

9:05 a.m. - The suspect knocks a newspaper bearing his photo out of a woman's hands and stabs a 40-year-old straphanger. (Photo: Santos/News)

9:07 a.m. - Gelman is arrested.

Read more: Maksim Gelman's 28 hours of madness: Accused killer butchered four in bloody rampage

fgg

what the hell started this? this guy is nuts and there are a lot of lucky people that just got away with a punch or a stabbing.

Scary, he looks a lot like this kid I hung around with in high school.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

so they fnally caught him at the times square subway station? holy shit, imagine how many more people he would've killed if they had not caught him.

what a monster.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

People who know him claim he smokes a lot of Angel Dust. The cops have said that when they interviewed him it seemed as if he was coming down from a high mixed with crazy.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

this seems to happen in new york ever few years or so

Thread Information