Login to remove the ads!

Thread: DC teacher charged with choking, hitting, kicking 1st grade students during school

Default DC teacher charged with choking, hitting, kicking 1st grade students during school

(Yet another recent teacher assaulting students news)

DC-area teacher charged with choking, hitting, kicking 1st grade students during school | StarTribune.com

This booking photo released by Montgomery, Md. County Police, shows Susan Lee Burke. The Montgomery County teacher was charged Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2011, with choking, kicking and punching her first-grade students during the school day. Burke, 35, of Laurel, Md., a teacher at Greencastle Elementary School in Silver Spring, is charged with nine counts of second-degree assault in the attacks that police say happened in December and March. Several students witnessed the assaults, according to police spokesman Capt. Paul Starks. (AP Photo/Montgomery, Md. County Police)

SILVER SPRING, Md. - A Washington-area teacher has been charged with choking and hitting students during the school day.
    Greencastle Elementary School teacher Susan Burke was charged Tuesday with nine counts of second-degree assault. Nine of the 6- and 7-year-old students in her class reported that Burke choked them. Some said she kicked, punched, or scratched or tightly squeezed their arms.
    Kendra Tyler, the mother of two Greencastle students, said she was shocked by the news.
    Sharon Durham says her 7-year-old son told her Burke had choked him while he was standing in line. She says she asked Burke about the incident, but the teacher didn't seem to know what she was talking about.
    Burke was released on bail Wednesday, but no one answered at a phone listing for her. It is not clear if she has an attorney.

WTF.

Did she really think she'd get away with repeatedly hurting students?

Poor little babes! They must have been scared to death. OMG.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I wish a fucking teacher EVER had the bad fucking misfortune to get an idea in her head to do something like this to my child. oh, the ass whipping I'd put on this bitch! OMG. Sweet Christ, I don't know if I'd be able to stop beating her smug fucking face in!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I wish a fucking teacher EVER had the bad fucking misfortune to get an idea in her head to do something like this to my child. oh, the ass whipping I'd put on this bitch! OMG. Sweet Christ, I don't know if I'd be able to stop beating her smug fucking face in!
    I was thinking the exact same thing while reading the story, I would ruin that bitch
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Someone should choke her in the jail. Hag!

I know that area. Even thought it's in Montgomery County - one of the richest counties in the U.S., the people who live around there are pretty tough. They may have to put her in jail for her own protection.

Hit By Ban Bus!

OMG what a fucking nightmare for those poor kids!!

Thread Information