Thread: Religious nut kills dog for chewing on Bible

Default Religious nut kills dog for chewing on Bible

COLUMBIA, S.C. — Authorities have charged a South Carolina woman with felony animal cruelty, saying she hanged her nephew's pit bull from a tree with an electrical cord and burned its body because the dog chewed on her Bible.
    Animal control officers said Monday that 65-year-old Miriam Smith told them she killed a female dog named Diamond because it was a "devil dog" and she worried it could harm neighborhood children. Authorities said bond wasn't immediately set for Smith, who remains jailed in Spartanburg County after her weekend arrest.
    Officials said she didn't have an attorney yet.
    She faces 180 days to five years in prison if convicted.
    Authorities say the remains of the dog were found under a pile of grass with part of an electrical cord around its neck.

Police: SC woman kills dog because it chewed Bible - U.S. news - msnbc.com

This is so fucked up. Devil dog, what the fuck?
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

She will be in Hell. That dog died in a state of Grace.
    She is also sick, sick,sick!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

What she did was horrible, but I have to say that when it comes to pit bulls, I also think of a threat to neighborhood children, adults, other dogs, etc.

How the hell did the dog get her Bible anyway?

Well that was Christian of her.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Yeah, really. What a sick fuck.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Soj, imagine if it had been a pair of shoes or something. Dogs chew on shit. And I'm not sure how chewing on a book would make a person think the dog would attack a person, so that argument doesn't hold with me either. I want to burn this bitch alive.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    What she did was horrible, but I have to say that when it comes to pit bulls, I also think of a threat to neighborhood children, adults, other dogs, etc.

How the hell did the dog get her Bible anyway?
    Soj! My nephew has two doofy sweet Pits ( Brad & Angelina) who are well socialized and so sweet natured. Not all Pits are mean, by any stretch.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

These poor dogs have such an undeserved, nasty reputation. I volunteer in a local animal shelter where 99% of the dogs are pit/pit mixes. Nearly all of which will spend the entirety of their lives there, especially if they're older when the come to us. Everyone wants a little puppy.

When socialized properly and not taught to act aggressively, they are sweet, docile animals well known for love of people and children. Like any animal, there is always the risk of "bad" behavior, it's animal after all, with animal instincts. A child is no more likely to be bit by a pit than any other breed of dog, in fact, your child is more likely to be bit by the family Labrador than a pit.

People also need to educate their children how to interact and socialize with a dog and maintain supervision of both animal and child while playing.

That being said, someone needs to stuff a bible in this whore's mouth, string her by the neck with an electrical cord and burn her ass. I pray every night that there is a special place in hell for these sadists.

Pitbulls are banned here in the UK I think. Anyway what a sick cow. Poor dog.

Elite Member

She wanted that dog dead. It's one thing to hang it...but then to set it on fire. She just got lucky it was a pitbull, though in all honesty...I could see her doing it to a Lab.

...of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Scary. She should be locked up because she is insane. Imagine a toddler had torn off the pages of the bible...would she have burnt a devil baby, too?

Thread Information