Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "It's not like I drag the women into the bushes and rape them," says butt sniffer

Default "It's not like I drag the women into the bushes and rape them," says butt sniffer

Police: Suspect in attacks put face in women's buttocks

By CASEY MCNERTHNEY
    SEATTLEPI.COM STAFF

The man accused of assaulting women in a West Seattle park intentionally grabbed women from behind and planted his face in their buttocks, according to police.
    In one of the incidents, the victim told police the suspect apologized and said the fall was accidental. She wasn't convinced.
    That man, Duane Starkenburg, pleaded not guilty Wednesday to misdemeanor assault for the most recent case, at Lincoln Park. He had a bail hearing for two other cases -- one on Aug. 11 and another on Dec. 15 -- but had not been charged in either incident.
    His parents posted his bail of $150,000 Thursday, and Starkenburg was released, telling reporters that he is innocent.
    "It's not like I'm this guy who puts on makeup and is running around attacking women," he told The Seattle Times.
    In an interview with police Tuesday, Starkenburg allegedly said "he goes to the park everyday to watch women run as he likes to watch them 'jiggle and bounce,'" Detective Leslie Smith wrote in a probable cause document.
    "It's not like I drag the women into the bushes and rape them," Starkenburg allegedly said.
    But police say he took indecent liberties. Court documents show he's a felon who pleaded guilty to a previous assault case from a road rage incident.
    Court documents released Thursday show police had the victim in the Dec. 15 case help with a sketch of the suspect. But that sketch was not released publicly.
    "Information that detectives develop is usually shared internally, and then externally as the case develops or as circumstances develop," Sgt. Sean Whitcomb said. In cases of serious injury attacks, police typically release sketches sooner.
    Starkenburg pleaded not guilty this to the misdemeanor charge for the Tuesday incident. If he is charged in the other cases, an arraignment -- a court hearing where a suspect enters a plea -- will likely be scheduled in February.
    On Dec. 15, a woman was running with her lhasa apso dog when she noticed a man who appeared out of nowhere, and with her permission patted her dog. She described him to police as "a nice guy but creepy," and he continued to be around her.
    The woman runner, who had been resting when the man first talked to her, thought it was odd the man said he was injured after jogging. He said he was injured while walking up stairs.
    When they reached a flat area, the man got behind her. He slid down the woman's legs to grab her ankles, then went face first onto the ground. The woman reasoned that if he'd fallen, the man would have put his hands out to catch himself, but that didn't happen, according to court documents. She told police she thought the man was trying to get on top of her.
    "His nose went up in my butt," she told police. "I was very shocked."
    That woman told police she saw him again in the park earlier this month and froze. She didn't call police, but said he wore the same outfit: black pants and a blue hoody. On Wednesday, the woman identified the man as Starkenburg.
    In the Aug. 11 case, another woman said she was running with her whippet dog in Lincoln Park about 9 a.m. when a man stopped to let her pass. When they were near the bottom of a trail on a downgrade, the man fell and planted his face in her buttocks.
    The man asked if she was OK, but the woman felt violated, told detectives she thought it was deliberate and ran away with her heart pounding, police said.
    She also had no doubt the man was Starkenburg after viewing a police lineup, according to court documents.
    About 3:50 p.m. Tuesday, a 27-year-old woman was running on the waterfront trail in Lincoln Park when police say she was grabbed from behind.
    After the woman broke free, the suspect fled east through the park toward Fauntleroy Avenue Southwest. Starkenburg was arrested as he tried to cross that street, and police say the victim identified him as the man who attacked her.
    Starkenburg said he fell in that case and has pleaded not guilty in that case.
    After his arrest, court documents show Starkenburg also claimed he slipped and fell in a December case.
    Police: Suspect in attacks put face in women's buttocks

and some video:
    UNCUT: Complete Interview With Attacks Suspect - Video - KIRO Seattle

He rambles on but this seemed weird to me:
    "I have never even touched her once without her coming out of the shower" -referring to the woman in his life.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Nutcase! He's trying to make his defense "I'd never want to put my face in sweaty asses, ask my lady!" It would be funny if it weren't still terrorizing women.

His parents are posting bail? I would be hiring a hitman.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I don't even know what to say, this is so effing creepy. Wasn't there a buttsniffer stalking grocery stores a little while ago? I think in England.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

and the chair sniffer in Australia.
    I did sniff colleague's chair, admits politician - Telegraph

"Buswell started grabbing the chairs going 'aahww, which one did you sit in? I'll be able to tell'," she said."And then he picked them up and started sniffing them and groaning and making sexually satisfying noises. I went, 'you're sick, knock it off', and grabbed my staff and walked out, but he didn't pay attention to a word I said."
    The woman said she was standing with colleagues about 10 minutes later when one of them knocked on Mr Buswell's door to ask one of his staff to lunch.
    "Buswell opened the door really wide, grabbed a chair and started sniffing it, lifted it above his head sniffing it and breathing in, going 'aaww yeah'," the woman said.
    "It was awful. My colleagues, the four men I worked with, were just stunned into silence.""

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I hope they are limited one per country.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Sorry, but . There are some bizarre fetishes out there.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I think it'd be good karma if he grabbed a man's ass by accident and the dude would punch him in the mouth in return.

^Or if a woman did it. We may not have the physical advantage, but the average woman gets enough harassment from the youngest age to eventually snap.

Last year, after a particularly bad night in terms of harassment, I completely lost it when some meathead threw a beer at me and my friend that I kicked him. He was so shocked that we actually had time to get away while he was processing what the hell just happened.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Duane Starkenburg appears at his court arraignment on Jan. 26, 2011.

Weird fetish, another ass sniffer (not the accused in this case):

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTLGkWPqo8g&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

One of these guys should try that on me after my lactose intolerant guts have processed a couple of glasses of milk. That'd end that.

Behaviors like this are usually gateways too worse things later on down the line. Send the guy to a mental hospital before he really hurts someone.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Hit By Ban Bus!

God how disgusting.

Could you imagine the field day he would have in Oprah's ass?

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Behaviors like this are usually gateways too worse things later on down the line. Send the guy to a mental hospital before he really hurts someone.
    That's what I was thinking. If he keeps getting away with it, he'll get bolder in his attacks. What sucks is he's only being charged with a misdemeanor at this point. I hope there's some way they can combine the cases to show a pattern and at least make it a felony. Even then he probably wouldn't serve much time.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Maybe he thinks he's a dog and just wanted to say hello.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information