Thread: Teen Girls Beat Wendy's Worker

Default Teen Girls Beat Wendy's Worker

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=519VxSZe2p0[/YOUTUBE]

MYFOXNY.COM - A fight broke out at a Wendy's in Queens Village, leaving one of the workers seriously injured. The disturbing scene from inside the Wendy's was captured on a phone on Friday. In the video, you can see the cashier get pummeled to the ground by teenage girls.

A Wendy's employee told Fox 5 that it started with one girl attacking the woman and a large group of them jumped in and punched her. The worker said it all began when the group started fighting and throwing food. She was behind the counter when her co-worker walked over to try and stop them, she said.

The woman who was attacked suffered a concussion and is currently unable to work.

Two of the teens have been identified by school officials as students at Martin van Buren High School, which is just down the block. School officials said they are working closely with the NYPD to investigate the incident.

The Wendy's franchise director, Louis Meyer, released a statement that read in part: "This vicious attack on our female employee was shocking and uncalled for. We are cooperating with the police in their investigation and our security camera data and anything else they request will be provided to them."

Vicious Attack On Wendy's Worker in Queens
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

.. "but vicious attacks on male employees will continue until morale improves."
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Fucking feral little assholes.

Thread Information