Thread: Missouri Man Allegedly Admits to 500 Instances of Child Rape and Molestation

Default Missouri Man Allegedly Admits to 500 Instances of Child Rape and Molestation

Corey Brown, 45, of Lake Saint Louis, allegedly confessed to sexually abusing two girls over the course of three years, beginning when the children were 8 and 9 years old (Fox2Now.com).

A Missouri neighborhood is stunned after police say a man admitted to more than 500 instances of statutory rape and child molestation, Fox2Now.com reports.
    Corey Brown, 45, of Lake Saint Louis, allegedly confessed to sexually abusing two girls over the course of three years, beginning when the children were 8 and 9 years old.
    Police say the confession came while Brown was being treated in a hospital this month after attempting suicide, according to the website. Authorities then launched an investigation into the alleged abuse.
    "I feel so bad because those girls had to go through that," neighbor Jackie Binz told the website. "I could've done something if I had known."
    "The girls were so polite and cheerful," added Binz.
    The mother of the victims was not aware of the alleged abuse, according to police.
    Brown is being charged with 10 counts of child molestation, statutory rape and statutory sodomy.
    He remains in custody as his victims undergo counseling, the website reports.

Read more: Missouri Man Allegedly Admits to 500 Instances of Child Rape and Molestation - FoxNews.com
    Sick f*ck. Lock him up and throw away the key....then have some 200lb man rape him repeatedly and see how he likes it.

Nothing is too harsh for this pervert. What in the hell was their Mother doing?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I'm glad he confessed and I hope he rots. Sick fuck.

Team Rot. God!!!!!!!!
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

The mother of the victims was not aware of the alleged abuse, according to police.
    I find this hard to believe.

^^I dunno. I watched an Oprah where this kid stabbed his molester to death, and the parents had no idea. They came on the show and said they were "groomed" as much as their son was. The molester was their neighbor and was a part of their family. I think it can absolutely happen.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I've seen it happen in a lot of families. Sometimes everyone is good at hiding it. My cousin's husband did it to his own daughter for years. No one else in the family home had any idea it was going on.

I think we need to go back to public hangings for sick fuckers like this.

I think some mothers may suspect it but don't want to believe it... I do find it hard to believe that you wouldn't notice any changes in your kids behavior. I'm glad the sicko is caught.

^^One kid, I can believe the mother might not notice. Two little girls that young though, who were raped and sodomized, I can't believe there wasn't any glaring change in their behavior.

I hope he experiences everything he did, and more, in prison.

This would be a life in prison without the remote possibility of parole kind of thing, right?

I hate kiddie fuckers!

Quote Originally Posted by philbert_wormly View Post
    This would be a life in prison without the remote possibility of parole kind of thing, right?

I hate kiddie fuckers!

You would think so, but I doubt it. There was a case in my state where some guy abducted an eight year old girl playing in her yard. He raped and sodomized her. He then abducted another little girl, who he couldn't rape due to her size so he sodomized her. He went to prison for 25 years. They were recently released him. He lived 350 yards away from a school! Fortunately he didn't charge his GPS device and that was a violation of his parole, so he went back to prison. But pedophiles like him get released back into society all the time. The sentences need to be much longer for crimes like this.

They should hang him by his testicles.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Thread Information