Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: 14-Year-Old Student Charged With Murdering Math Teacher

He doesn't even look like a monster, I know many don't, but he looks like a good kid. So sad. I've always sucked in math, ALWAYS, but to kill your teacher with a box cutter is just egregious.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

You know this idea about arming teachers may not be so crazy after all. As pathetic as that sounds.
    Sylkyn likes this.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

An awful story, and yeah he might look like a "good kid" but so did Ted Bundy.

We had a kid get caught with an unloaded BB gun here (middle school). he's gone, district has 0 tolerance. This kid was a good kid, not in much trouble, respectful, etc.

He just thought the BB gun was cool and wanted to show it off to his friends (his words)

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Wow. So it looks like his classmates aren't throwing him under the bus just yet as some psycho waiting to happen. Even his coach is saying "I'll wait for everything to come out". Wtf, this is pretty crazy.

Gotta be either sociopath or mental illness. I mean, a boxcutter is cold and crazy.

this is truly terrifying.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

This story has really been on my mind. More details are coming out,....but still no big answers. I thought I heard that the boy was seen coming out of the bathroom with blood on him?? And the people that saw that didn't think that was weird and say something?? Wth? And were they in the womens or mens restroom? Him coming out of a womens bathroom sure would have caught my attention. And then what about him dragging her in a recycling bin out of the 2nd floor restroom, through the whole school, and then across the parking lot and then into woods? My God,...Was ther NO ONE left at the school right after school closed or even in the parking lot????

Our high school has a ton of teachers, students, athletes, office and janitorial staff that are at our school for at least an hour or so once school is let out. And it is volleyball, football, marching band and cross country season,....so tons of people and students coming and going from the gyms and school all evening. Just seems odd someone didn't see or hear all of this happening.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; October 25th, 2013 at 08:39 AM.

am i the only one wondering if there was something sexual going on?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

No,..I asked that question when this first happened, and they said she was assaulted and beaten to death. I wondered if the assault could have been rape. I wonder if her being so nice and sweet could have been taken more literally by him. Like he might have thought she liked him. Just guessing and grasping at straws here....

It's weird. Another student said on the day of the murder the teacher walked up to him and saw him drawing in his notebook. She said, "I didn't know you liked to draw." Then, she asked him to stay after class.

You could read a lot into the whole thing, especially with all the escapades going on between teachers and students lately. I'm sure the police will go through her cell phone and email account, etc. Then, we will find out if there was ever any untoward contact with each other. His lawyer may imply that something was going on and she broke it off and he lost it. But I haven't seen one of those situations end that way before.

I thought that something odd could have been going on. I guess I can't imagine a 14 year old getting so upset that he slits his teachers throat with a box cutter in a bathroom. The latest report says he was listening to music and doodling during class and was asked to stay late. Apparently there is a security camera that saw him follow her into the bathroom and leaving covered with blood. Also, they're saying that both of their cell phones were found smashed.

Bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It's weird. Another student said on the day of the murder the teacher walked up to him and saw him drawing in his notebook. She said, "I didn't know you liked to draw." Then, she asked him to stay after class.

You could read a lot into the whole thing, especially with all the escapades going on between teachers and students lately. I'm sure the police will go through her cell phone and email account, etc. Then, we will find out if there was ever any untoward contact with each other. His lawyer may imply that something was going on and she broke it off and he lost it. But I haven't seen one of those situations end that way before.
    Well actually in Britain, a teacher was seeing a boy about 14-15, got pregnant and had an abortion, so he called a couple of his adult friends and murdered her.

ETA: I found the story. Abortion killing: Woman, 21, knifed to death on orders of spurned teenager in West Lothian | Mail Online
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Scary shit, I agree that he doesn't look like a killer.

Murdered Math Teacher Asked 14-Year-Old Suspect to Stay After School

Police have released more information about the tragic murder of Danvers High School math teacher Colleen Ritzer: According to several witnesses, Ritzer caught Philip Chism, the 14-year-old student accused of murdering her, drawing in her class and asked him to stay after school.

From the Boston Globe:
    “He just gave a nod,” said Rania Rhaedaoui, a freshman who sat near Chism. “There was a test coming up, and she wanted to know if he had any questions.”

After Ritzer first noticed the sketching, she remarked matter of factly, “I didn’t know you could draw,” Rhaedaoui said.

Another student saw the tall, lanky teenager still in Ritzer’s classroom more than an hour after the class, the last of the day, ended shortly before 2 p.m. Tuesday.

“She was standing at her computer, and he was just sitting there,” said Cambria Cloutier. “It just looked normal, like any other day.”

Not long after, surveillance cameras caught Chism following Ritzer into the woman's restroom and leaving several minutes later, covered in blood.

Chism then dragged Ritzer's body to the woods, covered it with leaves, and changed out of his bloody clothes, according to WHDH.

Later that afternoon, Chism reportedly told his soccer teammates that he would miss practice and walked to a movie theater, where he was the only customer for a 4:15 showing of Woody Allen's Blue Jasmine. After the movie, Chism ate at a nearby Wendy's, where, according to WHDH, he paid for his meal with Ritzer's credit card. Approximately five hours later, police arrested him as he walked alongside a highway.

Police still haven't released a motive for the crime.

“This is an active and very fluid investigation, and it is inappropriate for me to make any comments about the possible findings of that investigation while it is ongoing,’’ Carrie Kimball Monahan, a spokeswoman for Essex District Attorney Jonathan W. Blodgett, told the Boston Globe.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Update as of 5:10 a.m. EDT: According to a Fox News report, Phillip Chism admitted to police that he followed Colleen Ritzer into a women's bathroom at the school and punched her in the face before killing her with a box cutter. The 14-year-old student then put Ritzer's body into a recycling bin to bring it to the woods near the school, the report said.

Meet Philip Chism, The Teen Accused Of Killing Danvers High School Teacher Colleen Ritzer
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information