Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: 13 year old boy beats 2 year old brother to death

If the conservative right has their way and abortions become illegal or severely restricted, there'll be an army of unwanted, screwed up kids like this. But that doesn't matter, gotta save the children...
    SuriCruise likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

there already are an army of kids like this, because completely fucked up women like this tend not to abort, they just keep having fucking kids.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^Maybe, but making abortions harder to obtain or illegal is going to add to that.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    there already are an army of kids like this, because completely fucked up women like this tend not to abort, they just keep having fucking kids.
    Well in all fairness, his mother was only 12 when he was born. Yes, she continued to have kids as an adult though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    If the conservative right has their way and abortions become illegal or severely restricted, there'll be an army of unwanted, screwed up kids like this. But that doesn't matter, gotta save the children...
    I think they are counting on this actually. In no way am I disparaging the military, but there are ton of fucked up young guys in there, who make great soldiers but are really and truly sociopaths. There have been several instances in the last year of soldiers or former military planning terrorist attacks, participating in militia groups, or killing middle east civilians for the thrill of it. These types of guys are attracted to the military and law enforcement because it gives them power and they can be threatening. Plus, how many kids who are fucked up get sent to military school or are given the choice of enlisting vs. jail?

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Also, just probation for impregnating an 11 year old at 25 for his father? Seriously, just probation?
    I know, seriously. That was one massive WHAT-THE-FUCK in the middle of an article full of what-the-fuck.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information