Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: 12 y.o. Girls attempt to kill friend as an homage to the Slender Man

It sounds like one of them is bonkers, though. They will probably institutionalize her and then let her out just in time to become Michelle Myers.

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    Oh bullshit. My oldest daughter wrote dark poetry, so fucking what? I encouraged her.

Neither of us is a killer. Stupid article.

At 12, these girls knew murder was wrong. Come on. They need serious help. Prison? Maybe.
    They tried to kill a girl to appease an internet ghost/meme/supernatural being. Do you really think trying them as adults makes sense? They obviously need psychiatric help, they're not going to get that in the prison system, they belong in a mental hospital.
    Novice and faithanne like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

In a mental hospital where they will only be able to doodle things like My Little Pony, and Teletubbies stuff. And if their parents want to visit them, they will have to dress up all proper - like televangelists.

13-Year-Old Girls Charged in Slender Man Stabbing Will Be Tried As Adults

the article won't post so it's just the link (maybe somebody else can try to post it).
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I'm torn on this. What they did was seriously horrible, but they were also 12yo girls who were very impressionable and got caught up in the whole Slenderman myth. I remember when this case happened, I had never heard of Slenderman and asked my boys about it. They told me it was some dumb internet crap that was mildly entertaining to watch the crazies talk about. Obviously they had a good sense of reality vs myth, which I doubt these girls had. I think 12 is too young for adult charges in this particular case.
    Trixie and darksithbunny like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^ Me too. No doubt such a vicious attack was seriously fucked up, but the motive was based on a fantasy, so I'm not sure they were able to separate reality from fantasy.
    greysfang likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

T'S 'BS'!

Mom Of ‘Slender Man’ Stabber Worries For Teen Daughter’s Fate Ahead Of Trial

Her counselor fears she'll kill if released.

By Radar Staff
    Posted on Jun 25, 2016 @ 17:23PM

Getty Images

Angie Geyser, mother of Slender Man stabber Morgan Geyser, fears for her daughter’s fate ahead of her trial.
    Morgan and Anissa Weier are currently in prison awaiting trial for the 2014 stabbing of their friend, Peyton Leutner, allegedly committed in an effort to appease the desires of a mythical demon named Slender Man. All three girls were 12 years old at the time, and the alleged culprits will be tried as adults.
    “I was shocked to learn 12-year-olds could be charged as adults,” Angie told the Journal Sentinel. “Some of the comments on stories say ‘Adult crime, adult time.’ That’s BS,” she insisted. “These are children.”

PHOTOS: 30 Cold Blooded Murderers Who Were Women
    She also claims that now that her daughter has been diagnosed as schizophrenic, she is back on the path to wellness. “When the medication finally worked, it was like a switch went on, like, ‘There you are! Where have you been?'”
    EXPLORE THIS STORY

Leutner has made an unprecedented recovery after being stabbed 19 times. However, Morgan’s therapist reports that when asked if she would kill someone if set free, she responded “I’d have to do it.”
    Mother Of Slender Man Stabber Gives First Interview Since Attack | Radar Online
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Of course, I don't know whether one or both of the stabbers are truly mentally ill or are just warped, evil cunts.
    However, it's unsettling that both of their names & photos, along with the victim's, are being made publicly known.
    My impression was they haven't resolved whether the defendants will end up back in juvenile court.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Of course, I don't know whether one or both of the stabbers are truly mentally ill or are just warped, evil cunts.
    However, it's unsettling that both of their names & photos, along with the victim's, are being made publicly known.
    My impression was they haven't resolved whether the defendants will end up back in juvenile court.
    Do you mean before trial? If they are convicted of something, do you think it would be acceptable to release their names then? I can't remember what the conventions (legally and journalistically) are here.

Yeah - before trial and being that they're juveniles. After a conviction in adult court, all bets are off.
    Juvenile convictions aren't even considered "convictions" generally, but adjudications that are sealed. Of course, the media gonna media. And right now, I guess the status is that they're in adult court -- which is being appealed. But publishing their photos is a bit much.
    Not that I can muster a huge amount of sympathy.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

She looks smug
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information