Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16 year old drowns baby, throws him in trash

Default 16 year old drowns baby, throws him in trash

I guess my son must have missed it during his high school years but it must be pretty hard to be a teenager these days Just take a look at 16-year-old Lauryn Louise Last (MySpace)

Port Angeles, Washington (The Weekly Vice) -- Lauryn Louise Last, a 16-year-old Port Angeles girl was charged Wednesday with first-degree murder after she allegedly drowned her newborn son in a toilet and then tossed him into a trash can.

Prosecutors say Last will be charged as an adult for first-degree murder in the death of her newborn son. Her father, Ronald Last Jr., has also been charged with concealing a birth as well as felony possession of a firearm and possession of methamphetamine.

According to police, Lauryn Last gave birth at around 3 a.m. on Dec. 31. She then "put her baby face down into a toilet and allowed it to drown for several minutes until it died. Then she threw her son into the trash can outside in a plastic garbage bag," according to the arrest affidavit.

Authorities began the daunting task of combing through 60 tons of garbage to find the child's body. The body was reportedly found on Monday at a dump site near Tacoma. Although authorities believe the baby's corpse is Last's deceased son, DNA testing to confirm the child's identity may not be available for several weeks.

Investigators first became aware of the deceased child when a woman came to the police station on Friday, reporting that she had seen a baby in a trash can in the alley behind a girl's house. When officers arrived at the home, the trash containers had already been emptied.

Tacoma Police, Pierce County Sheriff's Deputies and State Patrol investigators assisted in the task of sifting through large containers of garbage the child was believed to have been transferred to.

Lauryn Last remains in a juvenile detention facility on $500,000 bail. Her father was booked into the Clallam County Jail on $10,000 bail. Prosecutors noted that Ronald Last has an extensive court appearance record involving both civil and criminal cases that date back to 1985.

One more twist to the case, involves the child's alleged father.

The 16-year-old girl had recently moved to Tacoma from Pueblo, Colorado where her mother lives. Investigators contacted law enforcement in Pueblo who have determined that the alleged father of the baby "is an adult, not a minor," according to Port Angeles Police Chief Terry Gallagher.

Lauryn Last Drowned The Baby and Threw Him Away... - Shadowscope

The father of a baby who was drowned in a Port Angeles toilet bowl in December has been identified, and the 37-year-old man has been arrested in Colorado on investigation of sexually assaulting the baby's mother, who is charged with murdering the newborn.

Gregory John Greenway, of Pueblo, Colo., was arrested on investigation of first-degree sexual assault of a child by one in a position of trust, after an arrest warrant and probable cause statement were filed in Pueblo County District Court on Wednesday.

A DNA test ordered by Clallam County authorities concluded that Greenway is the biological father of the infant drowned in Port Angeles, the Pueblo probable cause statement said.

Lauryn Last, 16, who moved to Port Angeles from Pueblo, is accused of first-degree murder with a second-degree option in the Dec. 30 death of her infant son, Thomas Loy Last.

Although the girl's name is redacted from the documents, the arrest papers say Greenway in March 2008 assaulted the mother of the newborn that was drowned in Port Angeles.

A status hearing for Last is set for today in Clallam County Superior Court.

She is in custody at the Clallam County Juvenile Services Detention Center on $100,00 bail, awaiting a Sept. 14 trial.

Greenway remained in the Pueblo County jail Thursday in lieu of $75,000 bail.
    16 yo on meth with 37 yo man
    But still this idiot is stupid enough to leave her myspace on public listing, coming up when you google her name dumb.

k, the person that saw the baby in the trash can took the time to go to the police station to report it? never hear of a phone?

the rest of it? ugh.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Her father is arrested in this as well? Makes me think the girl was raped and the father had some play in her drowning the kid. Just crazy.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post
    16 yo on meth with 37 yo man
    How do you know she's on meth?

What a skank.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    How do you know she's on meth?

I think that the pic on top is off the girls myspace page and it looks to be what she is doing
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

^ It looks like she's smoking pot to me.

^^ that's what I thought too.

we don't know too much about meth here.... coke is the preferred speedy drug
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ It looks like she's smoking pot to me.
    It totally looks like a bowl she's smoking. The article did state her father was in possession on Meth though...

Are there safe haven laws in Washington state? If you don't want the child of rape, there are other options...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

She drowns the poor baby in the toilet, but then gave him a name? I find that pretty disturbing for some reason.

Stupid bitch. Rot in hell.

Disgusting from every angle, but it does sound like the girl probably didn't have a clue about normal life considering her stellar father figure. Absolutely no excuse for what she did. But I do see so many families where the parents are clueless, useless pieces of shit and i wonder how will their children learn to be good and productive members of society.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

There's more to this story. Like maybe the father pimped the girl out over drugs, she got pregnant, and that's why he went along with concealing the baby and killing it.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    Disgusting from every angle, but it does sound like the girl probably didn't have a clue about normal life considering her stellar father figure. Absolutely no excuse for what she did. But I do see so many families where the parents are clueless, useless pieces of shit and i wonder how will their children learn to be good and productive members of society.
    Obviously they have a hard time which is why we repeatedly read about kids doing crazy, fucked up things. But it's nothing new. Today is like Disneyland compared to the Victorian era.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

Am I missing something? They dont have the child's body and they are charging her with murder? You cant charge someone without the body. You cant prove the theoretically dead person is dead, in the absense of a corpse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information