Thread: Ski rage! Rumble on the slopes between a 52 yr old man vs 18 yr old girl

Default Ski rage! Rumble on the slopes between a 52 yr old man vs 18 yr old girl

From Drudge Report..... You want to protect your kids I know....but geez

STEAMBOAT SPRINGS - A 52-year-old man assaulted a teenage girl after a collision between the girl and the man's daughter, according to police.

Randal Berg of Littleton was arrested Sunday for the assault in which he reportedly punched the 18-year-old in the back and head.

The teenager told police she ran over Berg's 7-year-old daughter's skis with her snowboard and then the two fell to the ground. Berg saw his daughter on the ground and began attacking the snowboarder, according to Steamboat Springs Police Captain Joel Rae.

The snowboarder told police she was apologizing to the 7-year-old when Berg attacked her.

Police say Berg hit the girl repeatedly in the back of the head. The teen was wearing a helmet.

A group of witnesses intervened and separated Berg from the girl, police said. The witnesses also corroborated the girl's story, according to police.

After being separated from the snowboarder Berg launched into a tirade and threatened "to (expletive) kill" the snowboarder, police said.

The snowboarder was able to descend to the bottom of the mountain and walked away without serious injury.

Berg was taken to Routt County Jail and booked on charges of third-degree assault and disorderly conduct. He was released Monday on $1,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in Routt County Court on Feb. 14.

The accident occurred near the base of the ski mountain, where Steamboat Springs police have jurisdiction.

Rae said he has never heard of such an incident.

"There are fights and misunderstandings, but never have I seen anything with that kind of rage in my law enforcement career," the captain said.

Default Re: Ski rage! Rumble on the slopes between a 52 yr old man vs 18 yr old girl

see, i would have just swing my snowboard at him
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

A*O

Default Re: Ski rage! Rumble on the slopes between a 52 yr old man vs 18 yr old girl

I'm with Berg! Fucking snowboarders think they own the mountain - maybe I'll post something in the Rant thread..........
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Fucking snow anyway

So the guy attacked the teenager instead of checking if HIS daughter was ok?
    "Sex is not, by default, depraved and dirty. Unless it's really good."
    morons.org

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    I'm with Berg! Fucking snowboarders think they own the mountain - maybe I'll post something in the Rant thread..........

well it says the girl was apologizing so it was probably just an accident. i know if i ever went snowboarding i'd probably run into some people...on accident.

A*O

I'm sure it was. You go boarding/skiing on a mountain and shit happens. Usually caused by fucking snowboarders LOL
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Well, I think snowboarders have just as much right to practice thier sport as traditional skiiers. But really, this guy needs some anger management....pronto.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Thread Information