Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: 10 year old Colorado girl vanishes on way to school

The worst pedos will take either, particularly if this case turns out not to be a stalker situation, but more an opportunistic one.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This case makes me think a little about the Richard Evonitz case from 1996-1997. His victims were all female, but no older than their mid teens. When they started to close in on him, he had abducted, raped and murdered a 16-year-old, and two sisters (12 and 13). In Spotsylvania County, Virginia. But he lived in South Carolina - so it's possible that you can have a predator hit really close to the victim's home, even if the predator himself is from far away. I haven' been able to figure out yet whether he was opportunistically traveling through Spotsylvania when he encountered his victims. However, he basically got them right off of their front yards. I think the sisters (the Lisk sisters) were latchkey kids and went home by themselves after school.

By the time they caught up with Evonitz, he was in Florida. They had his van surrounded, and a police dog had attacked and bitten him numerous times before he saved everybody a hell of a lot of money and shot himself in the head. He was believed responsible for a number of other rapes and murders.

In his case, the victims were all girls. I'm not discounting at all what Greys says, but I bet it's someone who is fixated on only one sex. Albert Fish or Andrei Chikatilo, who were probably the worst of the worst, had killed both males and females.

Yeah, Albert Fish is who I was thinking of. He had a strong preference for boys, but the kid he got caught over was female, Grace Budd. But he did claim he didn't rape Grace, just ate her
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yeah, Albert Fish is who I was thinking of. He had a strong preference for boys, but the kid he got caught over was female, Grace Budd. But he did claim he didn't rape Grace, just ate her
    I'm reading the Wiki entry on Andrei Chikatilo right now. It's an absolute horror story. I'm not sure there was anyone worse than that guy. 53 victims, but he confessed to more. He would kill literally anyone, but they were mostly young. After his conviction, he was killed with a gunshot behind the ear, like the rabid animal he was.

When you look at his techniques, it usually involved someone around a train station. Talking to them and building some kind of trust. It doesn't appear that he threatened them at all. But got them to walk far enough away from the station, on what pretext, I'm not sure. Then, he would attack them. It's difficult to tell, but I think a number of these victims were runaways, and maybe his conversations with them were to gauge whether they were by themselves and needed food and shelter. John Wayne Gacy did something similar. Picked up runaways at a bus station and promised them jobs at his construction company.

Wtf! Ugh.

Scottish serial killer Ian Brady is another paedophile who killed both girls and boys.

I do think it could be a serial killer who killed Jessica, or someone who will definitely become one if given the chance.

Why did I click on this thread? Why? Oh yeah, I hoped they'd caught the predator. *slap myself for being stupid*

On a tv show (yeah, the idiot box) I heard that paedophiles targeting pre-adolescents have a greater cross-over between the sex on their victims - something about the lack of secondary sexual characteristics.

And I totally agree with you Sarzy. That's why I think the cop wasn't sugar-coating the situation, like he knew this was either the work of an experienced predator or a determined sick son of a bitch who wont stop until someone stops them.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I'm reading the Wiki entry on Andrei Chikatilo right now. It's an absolute horror story. I'm not sure there was anyone worse than that guy. 53 victims, but he confessed to more. He would kill literally anyone, but they were mostly young. After his conviction, he was killed with a gunshot behind the ear, like the rabid animal he was.

When you look at his techniques, it usually involved someone around a train station. Talking to them and building some kind of trust. It doesn't appear that he threatened them at all. But got them to walk far enough away from the station, on what pretext, I'm not sure. Then, he would attack them. It's difficult to tell, but I think a number of these victims were runaways, and maybe his conversations with them were to gauge whether they were by themselves and needed food and shelter. John Wayne Gacy did something similar. Picked up runaways at a bus station and promised them jobs at his construction company.
    Chikatilo was one fucking crazy man. I know he broke quite a few serial killer "models" because it was something that just wasn't really seen before. I believe that was one of the first cases (maybe just in Russia?) that used a "profile." The movie "Citizen X" was made about the hunt and eventual capture of him. It was an incredible movie, but very, very disturbing. They showed a few scenes where he stabbed people to death, and stabbing is such a violent, personal thing. I can watch people get shot on TV but stabbing just ... it makes me physically ill to see portrayed (that scene late in "Saving Private Ryan" guts me). Try and catch "Citizen X" if you can on Netflix, etc.

The worst pedos will take either, particularly if this case turns out not to be a stalker situation, but more an opportunistic one.
    I'm thinking of that guy that killed and kidnapped the Groene children. He kept the girl but ended up killing the little boy. I'm pretty certain he molested both of them.

There was an attempted abduction of a 13 year old boy. The car matches the description of other attempted abductions in the area before Jessica was killed.

7NEWS - Attempted child abduction investigated in Golden - News Story

Scary.

Moving this thread to the Crime section, I guess.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    There was an attempted abduction of a 13 year old boy. The car matches the description of other attempted abductions in the area before Jessica was killed.

Scary.
    Turned out to be a false alarm.

Scary.
    It looks like that might have been a false alarm. What a bonehead this guy (18 years old) was, doing something like this in Colorado right after all that's been going on....

False alarm: Sheriff's Office says attempted abduction involving blue car was a misunderstanding

By: Phil Tenser
    JEFFERSON COUNTY, Colo. - Less than 24 hours after the announcement that a man in a blue sedan tried to lure a boy in Jefferson County, the Sheriff's Office said the suspect turned himself in.

"After having that picture out there it didnít' take long for him to contact us and turn himself in to clear up what actually happened," said Sheriff's Office spokesman Mark Techmeyer.

Tehcmeyer explained that the man in the car was an 18-year-old who has a girlfriend in high school living in the neighborhood near West 2nd Avenue and West Ellsworth Drive.

Deputies originally a 13-year-old boy was walking on the sidewalk in front of his house when the man tried to entice him into the man's parked car.

Sunday morning, however, Techmeyer said that was a misunderstanding.

The teenager in the car was trying to get the boy to go knock on the door of his ex-girlfriend's home, Techmeyer explained. When the boy became scared and tried to back away, the teenager got out of the car to try explaining himself.

The boy got scared and ran inside. The child's mother, Eileen Travis, ran outside and snapped a photo of the man on her cell phone.

"I think everyone reacted just the way they should have, in the light of everything that is going on," Techmeyer said.

A mug shot of the teenager was taken, Techmeyer said, but he was not kept in custody because he is not viewed as a threat to the community.

^ That's a bit of a shady explanation he gave, but I'm glad it turned out to be nothing.

^ That's a bit of a shady explanation he gave, but I'm glad it turned out to be nothing.
    Everything about him screams "total idiot". Look at the car. Look at his posture....What a dope.

Sarzy likes this.

Sounds like he's stalker-y on his ex and just a dumbass. Hopefully this scared him straight.
    Kat Scorp likes this.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information