Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What ringtone do you have?

Default Re: What ringtone do you have?

How can you not know? Do you always have it on silent?

I use my phone for it's mp3 player aswell as communicating so it's hard to resist changing my ringtone every time I download the latest tunes!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

SVZ

it's some tweety as crap shit my bf set it to, so even if i wanted to i'd never pick it up because i wouldn't want people to know that the gay ass faery music is coming out of my gucci purse

Mine is "Black Dog" by Led Zeppelin, I did it myself, but have paid for ringtones. I think they're fun!
    I also have, for a special secret friend, "Better Together" by Jack Johnson, and when my son calls, it's whatever his favorite tune of the week is, usually something hip-hop (which is usually embarrassing, especially when it rings around my teenage employees....)

Green Day - Novocaine...they're my favorite band, so I usually have something from them on my phone.

Right now I have "Perfect" by Sara Evans. My voicemail ringtone is "(I Never Promised You a) Rose Garden" by Martina McBride. My college friends from freshman year are "I Love This Bar" by Toby Keith because that was our floor's "theme song" (each line in the song pretty much described a person who lived on our floor and we always drank together, hence it became our theme song). Finally, the ringtone for my boyfriend is the gay love anthem from Rent, "I'll Cover You", but he doesn't know it yet. It used to be the Tales From the Crypt theme song

And I didn't pay a penny for any of them, I have my dad's old cellphone (which isn't old since he just left Motorola and used to get all the new phones for ultra cheap when he was there, it's actually pretty nice, all the ring tones are the song, not the midi too, which I love and its the first time I've had it) and HE is the one obsessed with ringtones. When I got it, he had bought like 20 different ringtones and he still had 4 prepaid credits left over on his program, so I used them

As a joke, my daughter put Shake that Laffy Taffy on mine and it embarrassed the hell out of me at the check-out in the grocery store!

My boss's husband changed her ringtone for him to "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" and then called her when she was walking to the bank with the staff at the end of the night. The look on her face was priceless, she was so embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny
    As a joke, my daughter put Shake that Laffy Taffy on mine and it embarrassed the hell out of me at the check-out in the grocery store!
    Haha I'd love that ringtone! That song is so tacky but creepily growing on me
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I have this salsa tune that drives me nuts, yet it's my fav. I did have Ozzy Osbourne's "Bark at the moon", mostly rock and metal riffs.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Right now I have "Go!" by common as my ringtone, I just like the song it makes me happy!
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood". --Oscar Wilde

My general ringtone is Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen...cause I love the song!!
    For the kids and hubby I am using some out of the phone right now but am thinking about downloading some...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Checkmarks by The Academy Is...

but sometimes I'll switch it to Best Mistake by JamisonParker or The Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance or The Saddest Song by The Ataris.

A*O

Anyway, I fail to see why anyone bothers with poncy ringtones. A. Nobody actually recognises the 'tune' and B. most people pick up so quickly it's just an annoying noise anyway.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    Anyway, I fail to see why anyone bothers with poncy ringtones. A. Nobody actually recognises the 'tune' and B. most people pick up so quickly it's just an annoying noise anyway.
    My ringtones are the "true tones" ones, where the actual song starts playing instead of the classic cell phone beeping.

^^They're just fun.
    Musictones play the actual song, so you can tell what the song is pretty easily. It's a silly way to personalize something. As we can see, some people have put alot of thought into which song they chose.
    I love to hear a ringtone that doesn't match the phone's owner, it's usually pretty funny. It's also cool to hear a "holiday" ringtone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information