Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sims 2- Seasons Expansion Pack

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I downloaded this family, it's Johnny Smith with 6 alien babies. I did the money cheat and hired a whole bunch of nannies and managed to raise them all. They are all teenagers now

I didn't know about the cheesecake trick. I'll have to try that.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I haven't gotten into Sims 2 yet, but reading all your posts is making me want to try it out!

I used to be really into Sims 1 but just haven't had time to play for any length of time lately.
    "You should've never trusted Hollywood..."

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    I used to be the biggest Sims geek ever. I had EVERY expansion pack except pets for regular Sims and I went everywhere in my small town trying to find a copy of Sims2 the day it came out. The only expansion packs I have for Sims2 are Nightlife and University though. I took the entire thing off my computer b/c it was such a timesucker that I wasn't getting anything done.
    Remove the bit in bold and replace it with this: "because it was sucking my computer like a vampire" and I could've written this myself.
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

Bronze Member

Lil

I like The Sims 2 too. I have the university expansion (meh) and the pets one, which I like. I always set out to concentrate on a small family (I had a chap called Xavier with two chiuahuas) but before I knew where I was he'd woohoo'd with a neighbour, she'd moved in and they'd got a sprog, and the dogs were neglected and were running amok and weeing all over the house. I am contemplating walling his wife up in the garden now to get rid of her, and let them take the kid away.

It might be easier if I could remember the money cheat - can anyone help??
    A big boy did it and ran away.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil View Post
    I like The Sims 2 too. I have the university expansion (meh) and the pets one, which I like. I always set out to concentrate on a small family (I had a chap called Xavier with two chiuahuas) but before I knew where I was he'd woohoo'd with a neighbour, she'd moved in and they'd got a sprog, and the dogs were neglected and were running amok and weeing all over the house. I am contemplating walling his wife up in the garden now to get rid of her, and let them take the kid away.

It might be easier if I could remember the money cheat - can anyone help??
    motherlode = 50,000 Simoleans
    kaching = 1,000 Simoleans

There is an entire list of cheats at ::Snooty Sims::

One of my Sims flirted with a customer (Open For Business) and her husband was so pissed that he'd like to see the customer as ghost so I've walled him up and am in the process of killing him off. I've been feeding him rotten food and placed a stereo inside to stop him from sleeping but it's taking so long for him to die...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Ok, try these sites. NSFW? even though its a animated. Its not the one I was talking about with the sexy stories with erotic photos, but this website has links to stuff you can download, like sex toys and strippers. tee-hee!

Welcome to pandora sims 2

8th Deadly Sim
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Lil

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    One of my Sims flirted with a customer (Open For Business) and her husband was so pissed that he'd like to see the customer as ghost so I've walled him up and am in the process of killing him off. I've been feeding him rotten food and placed a stereo inside to stop him from sleeping but it's taking so long for him to die...
    Have you tried letting them get into a swimming pool and taking the ladder away? That works too, but it takes forever, and you can end up with a haunted pool which is a bit of a downer at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    motherlode = 50,000 Simoleans
    kaching = 1,000 Simoleans

There is an entire list of cheats at ::Snooty Sims::
    Thanks Perry. Shopping tonight.....
    Last edited by Lil; March 12th, 2007 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Edited to merge double post.
    A big boy did it and ran away.

The water ghosts can be such a mess cuz they leave puddles behind and weed grows etc. Now, I've put a stove and a pan in the little room so I'm hoping the Sim would attempt to cook and just burn himself to death. How evil. Then I'd get the red ghost right? What colour is the ghost if it's death by starvation? Maybe I'll stop feeding him. I also hoped that he'd just get sick from the rotten food I've been giving but nope, he just keeps on livin'!

You know how you can turn on a stero and listen to music? Well, to listen to your mp3 music on the Sims radio, here's what you do, incase you didn't know already...

1. Go to My Documents

2. Click My Music, right click then copy the song you want.

3. Then minimumize that window and open another and go into My Documents again.

4. Select EA Games

5. Select Sims 2

6. Click Music

7. Pick which category you want that song to go into, then right click and paste the song you copied.

Now go play the Sims, and its on their raido. You just have to select the music type, and you can also switch songs to hear your next Mp3 song.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I can't wait to play this game! I'm a huge fan of The Sims and already have the others but am just now getting The Sims 2. Is there any particular expansion pack that you reccomend purchasing? The pets one sounds like the most fun so far.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

They're all pretty good but University is boring. I mean, going to college can be boring anyway- it doesn't really get better in the Sims either. It takes way too long without a hack that makes you graduate earlier.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I was totally addicted to both versions of the Sims. Still can be at times. Now I am addicted to an online thing Second Life. Kinda like the sims but better. You should check it out...its free. Like a chat room kinda I dont know how to explain it, but god I spend too much time on it.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

omigoodness, I found this on youtube. I can't believe they got Lily Allen to do this, she sings her song Smile in Simlish and EA Games made a whole music video. It's neat!

YouTube - Lily Allen - Smile (in Simlish) - using Sims 2 Seasons
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information