Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kinect - I love it

Yep, Bootcamp level 2 kicked my butt. It was manageable but I was looking at that damn clock the whole time. THanks for mentioning jump rope. I never would have tried it but it's (mostly) fun. It's easy to get off rhythm though.

I did a few of the leg workouts too. Not too horrible but a good workout. The easy level dance routines are ok to learn the moves but not to burn a sweat. I still love the wall breaker but wish they'd change it up or move faster.

Got the new Star Wars Kinect tonight. Can't wait to try it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Got the new Star Wars Kinect tonight. Can't wait to try it out!
    I saw an ad for that! Just a print ad, but I didnt even know it was in the works. Iwould love to know if it's good, because it would be some that would appeal to my son.
    Bellatheball likes this.

Mohandas, my daughter did the Jedi training thing at Disney so she came back to this game with renewed enthusiasm. She had a ton of fun. The Jedi Masters put you through training programs to become a Jedi Knight. I always look at Kinect games for their exercise value. This one probably isn't the best from that viewpoint but she loved it. It's probably best for older kids. My 7 year old is probably at the lowest age range for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Mohandas, my daughter did the Jedi training thing at Disney so she came back to this game with renewed enthusiasm. She had a ton of fun. The Jedi Masters put you through training programs to become a Jedi Knight. I always look at Kinect games for their exercise value. This one probably isn't the best from that viewpoint but she loved it. It's probably best for older kids. My 7 year old is probably at the lowest age range for the game.
    Thanks. Did your daughter to the Jedi thing at the virtual park in Downtown Disney?

My SIL/BIL and their kids were over this weekend. My son and nephew were back to playing Gunstringer in the other room and my BIL was in the kitchen, and he was like, "What are those two DOING?" If you don't know any better, it looks like a couple of hyperactive zombies standing in front of a tv set.

Hollywood Studios actually and she LOVED it. My 4 year old didn't want to battle Vader on stage so he watched nervously from the front row. It was the highlight of my daughter's trip though.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Mo, my almost 6 year old has become obsessed with Star Wars recently so we tried the Kinect game again. He loves it. LOVES it. He was a sweaty mess when he was done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information