Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: iphone 5 or samsung galaxy s4.... i can't decide

Never use him, really. He's good when you need a laugh and ask him questions like "where can I dump a body?" and such forth.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

My son likes to mess with Siri, he was asking all kinds of questions and it ended with it asking for our mailing address and phone number, did not give.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I have the S4 and I couldn't be happier with it. The screen is beautiful and it does just about anything you can think of. It also has expandable memory which is something Apple has never offered on their phones. My sister has the iPhone and compared to the S4, it's like something the Flinstones would have used. I despise the Cult of Apple anyway, so I'm glad they are being outperformed and outsold by the Android market right now.
    Last edited by Mivvi21; August 14th, 2013 at 05:49 PM.
    McJag likes this.

my brother wants siri so he can have phone sex with 'it'. goofy guy. lol.

I have an iPhone 5 and love it. It is easy to use since I already have an iPad. I got a $45 otterbox cover on ebay for $18 which is fabulous.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I had a droid for years and swore I'd never become an "Apple" person. And now I'm their bitch. I traded out for an iPhone 4S a few months ago and love it. I do miss the open market on Android and all the free music and ringtones, the customizations (without having to jailbreak) and being able to add more space. And that's all I miss. To me, the smooth interface and lack of freezing up is the best part. I could kill an Android incredibly fast. I haven't been able to freeze this one up but once since I bought it and even then it was a quick fix. There are tons of accessories and covers for it super cheap, I can message and email much quicker than I could before. I also LOVE Siri. I can have her text, call, set reminders, set alarms, ask weather, get directions, pull up a webpage, you name it in just a few seconds just by pushing the button and telling her to do it for me. I don't want to go back now.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

well i got the iphone 4s and my brother got the galaxy s4. we took pix together, played with our phones and three days later i went and traded my phone in for the galaxy. i did however get the iphone ringtone app so i'm happy now, at least i got a chance to spend time comparing the two. i'm a sucker for bright colorful buttons and fancy number pads. i hate that frigging whistle though. changed it immediately.

*because i had bought the older iphone i paid less for it, but i wheeled and dealed and only had to cough up 25 bucks extra for the galaxy when i made the exchange.

OK. I am more confused than ever. Which one is the more fool proof, easier to work and stupid-friendly?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^^^
    i would say the iphone. my friend just got a galaxy s4 and shattered the screen hours after getting it. yes, lots of people break the iphone too but i find it's just sturdier.
    i also find the iphone easier to use but i'm biased because i've had one for years now.
    but, my technophobic 62 year-old mother who refused to get a smart phone, upgraded to one last year. they gave her a droid phone, can't remember which one, and she hated it and couldn't use it and gave it to my brother. i gave her my old iphone about 8 months ago and she was able to figure it out and loves it and now even has an ipad too.
    McJag, sprynkles and levitt like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A*O

So have we reached concensus? I've lost my iPhone and while the sky hasn't fallen in I do need a phone. Tard question: I can transfer my old (lost) number to a new phone but obviously have lost my data, right?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

^^^^
    did you back your shit up to icloud?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A*O

Dont be daft, What kind of techno freak do you take me for?!
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

sput, your mum sounds exactly like my dad...now has an iPhone 4S after swearing he'd never be able to use a touch screen phone, and an iPad shortly followed.
    sputnik likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Dont be daft, What kind of techno freak do you take me for?!
    ok, then yeah you're fucked. unless you backed it up to your itunes on your computer?

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    sput, your mum sounds exactly like my dad...now has an iPhone 4S after swearing he'd never be able to use a touch screen phone, and an iPad shortly followed.
    and then lots of new friends?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information