Thread: Psycho net people! Argh!

Eli

Default Psycho net people! Argh!

OMG scary. Someone tonight added me on Winows Live, their addy is caramel_boi@hotmail.com btw so you can go bash them up . And anyway they were like: "Hey where dose notes ur going to give to me?" and I'm like "huh?" and they're like: "The notes! Last week u said u were going to give me some notes, so where are dey?" And I'm like "Is this one of those lame virus things? They're so lame." And then this person, whose display name was a very lazy 'Vik' said: "Wtf? No, where are the fucking notes?"
    And I said "Who are you?"
    And they said: "Wtf? Dude that's so rude."
    And so I said "Aha, okay, stalling, clever. Not. I'm blocking you. Bye." And I blocked them.

Then I noticed some new person was added as my friend on hotmail, I doubt I added them. A few moments after I'd blocked Vik, this person (VP or something) said "Hey who is this?" and I was like "Oh I'm al, I was wondering who this was too" and then they're like "Oi, mate, Vik told me to tell you that she's a dick and that he's going to bash u at uni." And I'm like "yuh-huh. I'm 31 mate and I don't go to uni. Look you should really try this virus shit on someone whose uncle isn't a politician" (lol, cover up) and then he added Vik to the convo and started cussing and saying I'm a pedo who is picking up little kids here and they were so vile and I am shocked!! I mean, why me? Anywho I'm changing my hotmail password. Just in case it was actually some virus people. They broke in last year thanks to myspace and went onto my msn when I was at work and told my friend to meet me in the centre of the city (over an hour's drive away)... (lol)

I hope it was just teenagers!!

There is a new member on here called Caramel.....she has a few interesting ideas about child abuse......you two might be a good pair......she hates children, you hate the elderly.....

Speaking of crazy net people, there's this guy who keeps starting these threads...........

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Awwww...
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Meh. Psycho net people are just folks who don't have the balls to come out of the closet with the extent of their "crazy" IRL.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I have a theory that most cyber crazies/bullies are these uber nerdy late teens/early 20s guys who were picked on in school and are now seeking revenge from the sanctity of a darkened room lit only by their monitor.

Just a theory.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    Speaking of crazy net people, there's this guy who keeps starting these threads...........
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by DoveFeatheredRaven View Post
    I have a theory that most cyber crazies/bullies are these uber nerdy late teens/early 20s guys who were picked on in school and are now seeking revenge from the sanctity of a darkened room lit only by their monitor.

Just a theory.

Oh, yeah, heaven knows that women are so mature and logical that they would never, ever be psycho on the web......like the woman who was just charged with aiding in the suicide of her daughter's friend.....and our StyleJunkie here with her cyber stalkers who were another mother and daughter crazy duo.......and most of the trolls that come here are female.....

Why is sexism still socially acceptable for women?

Eli

Maybe because it's most likely. Although I could be wrong, I am a male.

People are losers

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Oh, yeah, heaven knows that women are so mature and logical that they would never, ever be psycho on the web......like the woman who was just charged with aiding in the suicide of her daughter's friend.....and our StyleJunkie here with her cyber stalkers who were another mother and daughter crazy duo.......and most of the trolls that come here are female.....

Why is sexism still socially acceptable for women?:mad:
    Not excusing it, but women in general still have a loooong way to go to catch up with men in this dept. considering everything that has been perpetrated against women since the beginning of time on account of their gender.

But two wrongs certainly don't make a right.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

I've had a random person added to my contacts on windows messenger too. I've just found it creepy but ignored it. Is it really a virus thing?
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Pfft. Women prefer the non confrontational, anonymous net stalking because REAL stalking is too hard to handle
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by DoveFeatheredRaven View Post

Just a theory.
    I lurk on a few message boards for video games (I like reading game reviews and such. Yep, I'm a dork!) and I have to say there is an overabundance of angry nerd on those boards. The posturing, posing, and over the top macheeeeeezemo is hilaaaaaarious.

You might be onto something with your theory.

Thread Information