Thread: Sending text via bluetooth

Default Sending text via bluetooth

OK, I had no idea where to put this thread but, I was wondering if anyone knows how to send text via bluetooth, I don't know how to do it on my phone but I know people that have text conversations through bluetooth with people they don't even know, like in clubs or on the train etc. I'd love to know how to do it, I think it'd be really fun. Plus me and my bf work in the same office a few metres away from each other so it'd be funny to send him some msgs throughout the day!!

I have the Samsung D500.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Bronze Member

Default Re: Sending text via bluetooth

oooooooooooh. yeah! anyone know??

Default Re: Sending text via bluetooth

I found out, kinda!! Its called bluejacking. Its not exactly like sending an actual text message, its just a short msg that pops up on the person's screen, depending on what model phone you have you might know who it comes from and you might not. I tested it with my friend who has a E530 and my bluetooth name popped up but I did it to my bf (he sits across the office from me) and he was freaking out, I could see his poor little face all confused as the messages popped up on his screen. I sent him '7 days'!!!!

Anywho, what you do is create a contact with a number like 0000 or whatever then type your message in the name section then send the contact card via bluetooth and only the name will appear on the other persons phone
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Thread Information