Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPod

Eli

Default iPod

Who has one? I bought one today for nearly AU$500. It's humongous compared to my old nano, and it has 80GB (wow). 20000 songs. Amazing.

I have a black Nano. I got it for Christmas almost two years ago and it's still going strong.

I have a white ipod, i use it alot but I think I have 600 songs on it so far (it's a 40 gig *7500 songs*)

I have the green 4GB nano. I'm up to 820 songs right now, and still have room for more.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I have the black ipod - 80 gigs

I have a black nano, second generation. It's my best friend. 2000 songs on it.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I love my iPod and never leave the house without it. Have a white 30 GB one, which is nearly full and needs a bit of a clean up!

My only beef with the Pod is the shitty earphones... I've gone through 4 pairs already (love the warranty thing - just rock up to my local Apple service centre, give them the shit earphones and my iPod number and get a free pair as a replacement) and have finally given up and just started using my old discman earphones. Anyone else find this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    I love my iPod and never leave the house without it. Have a white 30 GB one, which is nearly full and needs a bit of a clean up!

My only beef with the Pod is the shitty earphones... I've gone through 4 pairs already (love the warranty thing - just rock up to my local Apple service centre, give them the shit earphones and my iPod number and get a free pair as a replacement) and have finally given up and just started using my old discman earphones. Anyone else find this?
    Yea the headphones suck. I am using some $12 Sony headphones from Walmart and they work just fine!

^Do they fall out of your ears if they turn a certain way?^ They hurt after a while with me pushing them in so much. Otherwise the sound is good.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I have a sony pair that i got from walmart, their cushiony and block out outside noise.

Eli

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    ^Do they fall out of your ears if they turn a certain way?^ They hurt after a while with me pushing them in so much. Otherwise the sound is good.
    No, they're the old ones! I thought that was only me with that problem. They were too big and if you moved even an inch they'd fall out. And they had no bass support.

DevilDoll, I would use them always and forever if I didn't listen to music in bed, and walk around in public. (You're talking about the earmuff like ones, right? Makes you look like an alien?)

Ive got the 60 gig video one. Im actually pissed off, I bought it for 700.00 Aud... then a few months later they released the 80 gig for 500.00, WTF?

I cant live with my iPod either but I have many problems with it, it freezes heaps and the earphones are now crackling....not happy APPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    No, they're the old ones! I thought that was only me with that problem. They were too big and if you moved even an inch they'd fall out. And they had no bass support.
    No bass support, crap sound, and also after a while they always die - go crackly or lose sound in one ear.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    Ive got the 60 gig video one. Im actually pissed off, I bought it for 700.00 Aud... then a few months later they released the 80 gig for 500.00, WTF?

I cant live with my iPod either but I have many problems with it, it freezes heaps and the earphones are now crackling....not happy APPLE!
    If you still have warranty on it you can take it to any of the Apple
    kiosk for them to take a look at it for you.
    I know one of my friends got a replacement earphone when hers just
    suddenly stopped working.

Eli

OMG. Get this. Ripped off big time.
    Bought a Belkin Clear Acrylic and Brushed-Metal Case today. Designed for my iPod, checked beforehand and everything, BUT... it doesn't fit. Just barely. The holes for the earphones and the hold button are just barely off kilter by no more than a quarter of a centimetre, just enough to ruin it. Can't put the front part of because of it.
    So annoyed. So unprofessional.
    I have an 80GB video one as mentioned above. Went to amazon.com, someone posted "too bad they don't tell you it doesn't fit an 80GB video iPod," and someone replied with "Yes it does. You have to take the plastic piece out of the case in order for the 80 gig to fit."
    Well I'd love to know what this plastic piece is, because I sure didn't get it and it still doesn't fit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information