Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sims 2- Seasons Expansion Pack

Default The Sims 2- Seasons Expansion Pack

Is anyone else addicted to this stupid game?? The winter seasons make me feel really cold, not into that, makes me want to turn it off. Summer, no one's died or anything from being overheated- I'm too nice to my Simmies.

I keep trying to make a Plant Sim but I don't have enough spray or something.

Anyone else play? for the record, I have all the other EPs too. So... I'm a nerd.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

The expansion packs I have are Night Life and Open For Business

(I've created a Nikki Sixx look-alike Sim...but moomies Sim is married to Mr. moomies Sim...)

Is this Seasons expansion like that vacation one for Sims 1?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

hooray!! I'm so happy there's another Sim-nerd here!!!

I have University, Night Life, Open for Business, Luxury Life, Pets, and now Seasons.<- NERD The pets are ok, they're kindof a pain but do become part of the families and are funny at times. I never could get a Sim to turn into a werewolf though. Or a vampire.

Seasons isn't like Vacation in that they don't go anywhere but it is fun to dress them up for the weather. The rake leaves, build snowmen, get sunburns, splash in puddles, get struck by lightning... it's good and very different. The big thing is growing stuff that you can eat and sell and you can turn into a PlantSim but I haven't been able to figure that out yet. But you can make sporebabies and that's cute.

I'm glad you like to play too, lol.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I had a couple of vampire Sims but one died after being exposed to the sun... and the other one, I cured her with the vampirecillin potion thingy.
    I was also trying to make a town full of aliens.

I'm jealous of all your expansion packs, I don't think this comp can handle them all, I'm already running out of space.

Oh growing veggies and fruit sounds fun. I remember Sims 1 had something like that, I had the Unleashed expansion for Sims 1.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I used to be the biggest Sims geek ever. I had EVERY expansion pack except pets for regular Sims and I went everywhere in my small town trying to find a copy of Sims2 the day it came out. The only expansion packs I have for Sims2 are Nightlife and University though. I took the entire thing off my computer b/c it was such a timesucker that I wasn't getting anything done.

sims nerd here too!! actually, i havent played in a while....around xmas i was playing everyday as much as i could because i bought the expansion packs...i have them all except the seasons one. I might just have to go home today and play
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I am a true Sims geek. I am a regular on the TS2 forums. As an adult I should be ashamed but, sadly, I am not.

Seasons has been the best EP to date. I love the fishing, gardening and the new seasons. It has renewed my interest in the game.

Now, I have something else to waste my time with.

Oh my gosh!! I am so addicted to The Sims. I haven't gotten the Seasons expansion pack yet (I have Nightlife, University, Family Fun Stuff, Holidays, and Pets), but I want it.

I hope that all of y'all know about Welcome to ModTheSims2
    I just discovered it and I've been downloading TONS of new things for my sims. I downloaded a fawn for my Pets expansion pack and a ton of cute wallpaper/floors/furniture sets.

so moomies and dean....is the seasons expansion worth buying or no? do you get lots of extra stuff?

and southernbelle....modthesims2 is an awesome site!! ive downloaded so much stuff from there
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Oh I'm so elated there are other Sims fans here!!

I like Seasons, I played it last night for 2 hours and it was great. My mom of the family was burning leaves and died in a fire- I was trying to off her anyway so it was perfect timing. Seasons definitely has more opportunities to 'thin the herd' if ya know whad I mean... nudge, nudge. Treadmills can overheat and set on fire, killing your Sim. A kid can get overheated jumping up and down on the bed and get taken away by Child Services.

More careers, more rewards, more crap. I like it. Recommend it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    Oh I'm so elated there are other Sims fans here!!

I like Seasons, I played it last night for 2 hours and it was great. My mom of the family was burning leaves and died in a fire- I was trying to off her anyway so it was perfect timing. Seasons definitely has more opportunities to 'thin the herd' if ya know whad I mean... nudge, nudge. Treadmills can overheat and set on fire, killing your Sim. A kid can get overheated jumping up and down on the bed and get taken away by Child Services.

More careers, more rewards, more crap. I like it. Recommend it!
    I had my Sim overheat after a heavy makeout session on the couch. Gotta love spontaneous combustion.

There is so much more to this EP than any of the others. I haven't gotten bored yet and I have been playing everyday since it was released.

If y'all are interested I have a listing of some of the best Sims 2 downloads sites. Sadly, it is at home and I am at work but, I will happily post it for you later.

Another Sim freak here! I've been playing for years. I go home everyday and play. I have every expansion pack too. I'm addicted but I don't care. Modthesims owns me as well as.

The Sims 2 and 1 Resource - Over 379,000 Downloads for The Sims 2 and 1

http://www.peggysims2.net/index.htm

haha..that damn winter seasons..the stupid nanny forgot to get the toddler from outside and she nearly froze to death..and that evil bitch took all their children away ):
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Weeee! I love The Sims. I recently bought The Sims 2, and I've play it many, many times. In fact, I'm about to play when I get off of here
    I still think its hard to control a large family. I made a family with husband, wife and toddler girl. She's a teenager now. She recently had her first kiss. The mother wanted to have a baby (I made it happen becasue I wanted the points) but now, I want to give the baby up for adoption. I wonder if I'll lose points.
    Also, I was on a Sims 2 website, I don't remember the name, but a lady on there created a story with many chapters. It was a sexy story, full with photos of them having sex...showing everything. Anyone know about this site or what I'm talking about?
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Try having a really, really big family- it gets crazy. You feel like the Duggars. I had a family once with 7 kids in the same house. How? Cheesecake! With Sims Open for Business, there's a cheesecake you can cook and it guarantees you get pregnant w/twins if you eat it within the first 'trimester', the first day.

So you can only have 8 Sims in a house at one time. I had Mom, Dad, and 4 other kids, that makes 6. I woo-hoo'd and got pregnant again for the 5th kid (the machine is thinking kid#5, house will be @7) and called the adoption agency for house occupant #8. Then I had my Sim eat cheesecake after they were approved for adoption. ta-dah! 9 Sims in the house, 7 kids.

It was bananas, weekends were torture because everyone was home and it's nuts trying to get everyone to do something all at once. But having the house full of kids is a big challenge.

Another shoot your brains out challenge, try having one adult and 7 toddlers. That's insane, I haven't been able to do it.

You won't lose points if your baby gets taken away, just make sure all your kids are teenagers so they don't get taken too. If the Social Worker comes for a kid and all the other household children aren't teenagers, the SW will collect all the kids and leave with them.

But I haven't heard of that website you're talking about w/the sexy story, post a link?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information