Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your favourite video games?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default What are your favourite video games?

Whether console, PC or arcade, what's your fave game?

Mine are...

The Sims series

Final Fantasy series

I used to play a lot of CS... was in a couple of clans

Hubby usually likes driving and shooting games, he recently got the new Splinter Cell.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I'm head over heels in love with Animal Crossing and have played it for YEARS! I got a copy as soon as it was released in Japan and have bloody loved living in that little world ever since! Just genius!!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

I like The Sims, Civilization, the entire Mario console series (especially MarioKart!), Unreal Tournament and some first-person shooters, just once in a while. My SO and I also play Everquest, but I'm not actually all that into the game anymore - we play more for the social aspect, as we actually know a lot of our guildies in real life and use the game as basically a more advanced chat tool.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

^That's a lot of why the BF is thinking about caving and paying the subscription for WoW. Now that he's graduated and moved off campus (which means out of state from the college) that's the best way for him and his college buddies to get together and have fun- especially as more of them start graduating and moving away to all different areas.

The only game I've ever been addicted to is the Sims, the addiction got worse when they came out with Sims 2. Eventually I just took it off my computer b/c I was wasting too much time playing.

I love The Sims, I also loved the Desperate Housewives game before I beat it in a week (do not buy that game!). I find I like my PS2 games better...Guitar Hero = Bliss.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I wish I had a gaming system just so I could play Guitar Hero. I just bought a plug n play version of Dance Dance Revolution for way less though. Kind of an impulse buy, but it's supposed to be a fun way to do get some activity in.

I had the DDR floor mat thingy. I like that the game had the diet mode, it tells you how much calories you lost.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Yeah, it's just the mat with a bunch of songs loaded and it plugs into the tv. I got it for like $20 compared to the $60 for a refurbished gamecube + whatever the game costs.

Yea Guitar Hero was expensive and it too was in impulse buy But I've definitly gotten my money's worth from it so all is well. I tried DDR in the arcade once and almost fell off the platform so I was never tempted to purchase that for my PS2

I'm a big fan of the Silent Hill Series for Playstation...but also love Super Mario and Mario Kart on Nintendo.

I am a big gamer and I even miss my Atari!!!
    So you hate your job? There's a support group for that....It's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Silent Hill really freaked me out with its blood and gore... I need to be in a particular mood to play that game on a bright sunny day or something.

I liked Resident Evil games also. The first one, it was funny how you could mix "herbs" for medicinal purposes...

haha, I don't think I could play the Silent Hill games, I get so into those stupid RPG games that it would scare the crap out me! I have a Tomb Raider game that creeps me out!

I was playing some Sims 2 tonight. This one Sim...he likes to woohoo all the fricking time... He's making his wife quite tired esp since she's preggers.

Mario Brothers 3 - Nintendo
    Mappy Land - Nintendo
    Duck Tails - Nintendo
    Aladdin - Super Nintendo
    Donkey Kong & Diddy Cong - Super Nintendo
    Super Mario World - Super Nintendo
    Crash Bandicoot - Playstation
    Sonic The Hedgehog - Sega

Those were ones I faithfully played. Not anymore though. I still have my Super Nintendo, but its in a bag in the basement along with the games.

Right now I always play The Sims Delux Edition. It has all the good stuff. Totally addicting!!!
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

TETRIS!!!!! The ONLY best game in the world. I've kept my old-school Nintendo around for that game.

I was quite addicted to the Sims a long time ago - but now there are too many versions for me to keep up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information