Thread: Should I get a Blackberry?

Default Should I get a Blackberry?

I'm thinking of buying the Blackberry cellphone.
    I love the design though I heard the device is a bit cumbersome.

Should I buy it?

Wish I could help you but I don't have one. I know a few people who do have them and they like them.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

I have the 8700g, which is the one I see Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan carrying. It's okay.. the only downside for me is that there's no camera. Not that I ever used mine on my Sidekick II, but it was just different for me. It's really good if you like texting, which is what I do more than talking. The internet browser is A+, but you've got to master the whole scroll wheel / button thing before you'll really get all you can out of it.

^ I'm thinking of buying the Blackberry 7290 one. I had no idea it doesn't have a camera :\ I use it alot in my current cellphone.

Hit By Ban Bus!

If you like that sort of gadget, go for it!

I find it unnecessary unless you have a job that requires one. Personally, I'm even thinking of getting rid of my regular cellphone.

I recently bought the BlackBerry Pearl & I love it. It has a camera, the internet & email work great. Highly recommended
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

Thanks guys. I searched more about it and realized, as some of you said, that it's made more for business men\women than it is to me. Plus, it doesn't have a camera, thing I want me cellphone to have. So, now I'm thinking of buying the Nokia E61 one. Can you tell me something about it? Does it have a camera?

SVZ

Default BlackBerry for the private user?

Hey,
    Do you have any idea if a cellphone designed like Blackberry or Nokia E61 is soon to come but for private users? The other onces have all kind of applications for business men/women like connection to Outlook and support of excepting Word files and all kind of stuff that are not necessarily necessary for private users.

Blackberry: Nokia E61:
    Last edited by Blackberry; January 5th, 2007 at 03:41 PM.

BB Pearl is good,.
    An EM is like a Scientologist - Unhinged and Unbelievable - Now shutup and place your hands on my EM-Meter

Eli

OMG I WANT ONE.
    Seriously only heard about this device in 2008, man we're so slow on this side of the globe!!

I want this especially: BlackBerry 8310 Curve Red Smartphone (AT&T)

I am seriously in love with this thing just by looking at it. Love at first sight. I'm actually tempted to buy it off my beloved Amazon but wouldn't that fuck with the plan? I don't want to spend big on it and find out that I can't use it in Australia because it's an American phone. I'm not talking about the plugs being different, either. I have no idea why this writing is bold either, I can't seem to get rid of it.

I love my Blackberry Pearl. The only problem is, I love it so much that I want a full-size one.

One of the main differences between the Pearl and the Curve is that on the Pearl, two letters share a key. So you have to push a key to the left or the right depending on which letter you want. For example, A and S are on the same key, and you push the button to the left for the A, etc. This is the only feature that annoys me. I don't email as much on it because of this feature. But its still useful to receive your email on it. That way if you're out and about you can at least read an important email and call the person back. I usually read it and then go find a computer.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

mmmmmmmm i think i want one too; and like u SJ, all i do is text text text, so thats all i need in a phone and look for really

Thread Information