Thread: Q, about ares...

Default Q, about ares...

Hi, this is related to my pervious post about Ares... i just downloaded a software, for lara croft: legends video game, but it won't start. my computer says that im missing binkw32.dll... and i have no idea what that means. could i possibily need to donwload a software, that will allow me to play video games? i downloaded it from Ares, too...
    can someone help me on this?

Default Re: Q, about ares...

Google tells me that's an extension to play the game. Here's a download site for it: http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl....shtml?binkw32

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday
    Google tells me that's an extension to play the game. Here's a download site for it: http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl....shtml?binkw32
    Thank you so much for all of your help. I really, really, reallly, appreciate it! Thank you for all of your help. I'm very happy that I came here to ask for help than anywhere else... thanks!!

I have downloaded the zipped file, and I extracted it, but now I can't even play my game! I keep on clicking on it, but it doesn't do anything!!
    Last edited by fbwl; April 25th, 2006 at 07:09 PM.

Probably a bad file then (sorry, didn't see the edit). I haven't had much luck with games on Ares.

But, I apperciate your kindness and your help. Apprently a need a program to open the file, and the program that I "need" ( I forgot the name of it) is $20! I'm not going to pay them $20 to open a damn file!! If I'm lucky I'll probably get the game for my birthday... I haven't recieved a b-day present for years!

Thread Information