Thread: World Of Warcraft Cataclysm Cinematic Trailer

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Default World Of Warcraft Cataclysm Cinematic Trailer

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KewxMKCxgUA[/YOUTUBE]

Not sure whether I'm looking forward to this or not - the changes in the latest patch are still buggy as hell and a lot of people are still pretty pissed about the changes to their class/talent trees (unless you are a frikkin' paladin... ) but I'll see how it goes. If I'm entirely honest though, I'm not sure whether the introduction of the two new races will be enough to keep me interested if the current fuckery with the game continues.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llMIDqFbsnE[/YOUTUBE]
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I'll play it I love the game, not gonna lie. The Worgen race means more basement dwelling furries getting there yiff on in populated zones.

Priests get the shaft too so that may suck. Pallies are OP and always have been. I don't enjoy playing them though.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

They should rename it World of Palacraft I'm incredibly pissed about the nerf that my holy priest has taken. I'm now faced with a choice of Discipline (which I don't enjoy) or Shadow (which drastically reduces my chances of being guaranteed a spot on raids). My drood has taken a massive hit as well, so I'm putting more and more time in on my horde shaman. She seems to be the only one who is playable these days.

Oh, and don't even get me started on focus for hunters. Gaaaah!!!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

Hit By Ban Bus!

I already have mine on pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    They should rename it World of Palacraft I'm incredibly pissed about the nerf that my holy priest has taken. I'm now faced with a choice of Discipline (which I don't enjoy) or Shadow (which drastically reduces my chances of being guaranteed a spot on raids). My drood has taken a massive hit as well, so I'm putting more and more time in on my horde shaman. She seems to be the only one who is playable these days.

Oh, and don't even get me started on focus for hunters. Gaaaah!!!
    LOL. That sounds so funny to a person who has never played the game. I'm afraid to try it (or any other online game) because I've heard too many scary addiction stories. My nephew has barely left the cellar since he started playing Runescape.

I refuse to give up my Holy Tree for my Priest. My Priest is my baby and she to the core is Holy, I'm scared to see what the mana issue is going to be when Cata comes out...everyone keeps mentioning how awful it is. I'm not doing terrible raid healing as Holy, but I'm not doing as well as I once was.

And I don't care what anyone says my mage is still rocking Arcane.

I'm looking forward to creating my Worgen Druid. I've been holding off on creating a Druid for a over a year now simply because I want it to be a Worgen. :>
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Arcane is still rocking? Nice to know that as I've been umm-ing and ahh-ing over how to retalent my shortarse mage and everyone has been telling me to forget going back to arcane and go frost instead. I'm still struggling with my survival hunter, though. Black Arrow/Explosive Shot/Serpent Sting and I'm out of focus, which has turned her from a highly mobile killing machine to a stationary steady shotter. I haven't dared try out my druid's revised healing spec yet now that I can't be a tree all the time. I'm going to wait until I can persuade some unsuspecting guildies to do a full-guild dungeon run as if I'm going to make a pig's arse of it I'd rather not do it in a pug with a psychotic tank who thinks that he can take on forty mobs all at the same time, causes a wipe and then quits the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Arcane is still rocking? Nice to know that as I've been umm-ing and ahh-ing over how to retalent my shortarse mage and everyone has been telling me to forget going back to arcane and go frost instead. I'm still struggling with my survival hunter, though. Black Arrow/Explosive Shot/Serpent Sting and I'm out of focus, which has turned her from a highly mobile killing machine to a stationary steady shotter. I haven't dared try out my druid's revised healing spec yet now that I can't be a tree all the time. I'm going to wait until I can persuade some unsuspecting guildies to do a full-guild dungeon run as if I'm going to make a pig's arse of it I'd rather not do it in a pug with a psychotic tank who thinks that he can take on forty mobs all at the same time, causes a wipe and then quits the group.
    I think so, I mean I strictly use Frost for PVP so tbh I haven't tested it in a PVE setting but Fire bites my ass. Maybe I can't handle all the different spells or I'm not getting the rotation right but I'll be at around 2900 DPS Fire and hitting over 6000 Arcane.

But...my heart belongs to healing and I generally know little to nothing about DPSingl. I just like pewpewing with my mageling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    LOL. That sounds so funny to a person who has never played the game. I'm afraid to try it (or any other online game) because I've heard too many scary addiction stories. My nephew has barely left the cellar since he started playing Runescape.
    I know. I tried to understand it but had no clue.

Does the game look like that? Those graphic in the first video are awesome.

I'm leery of the game because one strange woman at my former job was addicted big time to it. She was scarily obsessed.

I just like pewpewing with my mageling
    Sounds fun. LOL.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    I think so, I mean I strictly use Frost for PVP so tbh I haven't tested it in a PVE setting but Fire bites my ass. Maybe I can't handle all the different spells or I'm not getting the rotation right but I'll be at around 2900 DPS Fire and hitting over 6000 Arcane.

But...my heart belongs to healing and I generally know little to nothing about DPSingl. I just like pewpewing with my mageling.
    I'm a healer at heart as well. I have my Disc Priest for tank heals and PvP, and my Resto Shammy for raid heals.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I know. I tried to understand it but had no clue.

Does the game look like that? Those graphic in the first video are awesome.

I'm leery of the game because one strange woman at my former job was addicted big time to it. She was scarily obsessed.

Sounds fun. LOL.
    Oh it is, you should come over to Azeroth sometime...we don't bite.

And anyone that thinks the graphics to this cinematic are awesome should watch the Wrath one, blows me out of my chair everytime and although I think the Cata one is good, Wrath is better (and IMO will probably end up being the better XP).

idk how to embed but here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95vcgv-pK_4

Thread Information