Thread: Assassin's Creed 2 - major glitch trying to get wristblade repaired

Angry Assassin's Creed 2 - major glitch trying to get wristblade repaired

I'm at the point where I need Da Vinci to repair my wrist blade (it's my main objective) except his workshop is locked behind a stupid "out of bounds" wall, and the rest of the city is partitioned up in quarters with it too. Check my map:

See? My green target is behind the dark walls of "out of bounds".. and the entire city is partitioned, and I can't get past or else I die. Am I missing something? Was I supposed to do something after learning how to steal from the whores?

Anybody else having this issue?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

nevermind.. bad game design
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^ I heard it's terrible, besides that how is the game?

Read a lot of great reviews for this one, will have to pick it up.

The game itself is fun, a good improvement over the last one. You need to be a lot more sneaky in this one.

Do you have it for the PS3 or 360?
    AC (1 and 2) is one of the games I haven't played yet. Maybe I'll pick it up for cheap on Boxing Day (hopefully)

I'd rent it, but at the moment I'm shamefully addicted to Modern Warfare 2

360, and tell me all about MW2.. it looks droolworthy, and I really enjoyed the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    360, and tell me all about MW2.. it looks droolworthy, and I really enjoyed the first.
    Storyline wise, it feels completely disjointed and doesn't really start getting good until act 2 and it's short (I beat it in about 5 hours on Regular, and ~7 hrs on Veteran). The first one's story is tons better. Campaign is also a lot easier. When I can beat it on Veteran, it's easy One of the better things is that MW2 doesn't have infinite spawning. I still loved the campaign, but the first one was better.

In regards to multiplayer (I have it PS3), the only major complaint are some matchmaking issues in regard to balance. You'll sometimes have a team of below level 30's with a bunch of 1st and 2nd prestiges. One of the best things though is that MW2 finally has host migration. No more "Host has ended the game" bullshit. Tactical nukes are awesome in multiplayer as well
    The duel wield 1887 shotguns are a pain in the ass in multiplayer too. Way to overpowered.

I'm thinking of renting MW2 for the 360, just because I'm an achievement whore

Hrmm.. short stories are hella lame, im not shelling out 70 bucks for 5 hours, eff that.

^^ Yes MW2 is VERY short.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Hrmm.. short stories are hella lame, im not shelling out 70 bucks for 5 hours, eff that.
    Yea when my coworker told me it only took him like 5 or so hours to finish single player, I was like WTF.

Look, I understand these games these days are graphic powerhouses, but at least try for 15-20 hours? I'm not a big multiplayer guy either though I assume that's a huge market.

Even Uncharted 2 was short I felt. That's why I try to get games where I get my money's worth, like the GTA series or the next Fallout game.

I will have to get you and my son together. He just started playing this game. He said it was an ok game so far.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Yea when my coworker told me it only took him like 5 or so hours to finish single player, I was like WTF.

Look, I understand these games these days are graphic powerhouses, but at least try for 15-20 hours? I'm not a big multiplayer guy either though I assume that's a huge market.

Even Uncharted 2 was short I felt. That's why I try to get games where I get my money's worth, like the GTA series or the next Fallout game.
    That's why I love classic gaming so much (SNES is my all-time favourite system). There are games that I've had for 10+ years on various older systems that I still haven't gotten through

At least with GTA, there's a shit load more you can do in regards to background stuff.
    All this game talk reminds me that I really should pre-order Bioshock 2...

Thread Information