Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Worst boob jobs ever

Uniboob is frightening. The scary huge ones are possibly worse though, they look like tumours, please tell me no man finds this sexy.

I've only ever seen about 2 or 3 boob jobs that looked natural and really nice, a few others were passable even though a bit obvious, but the vast majority that I've ever seen on celebs or anyone have looked bad. If you could get under the muscle teardrop shaped ones then why wouldn't you?! I just don't understand.

I was outside a club a few nights ago and my friend (female) pointed at some girl with scary bolt ons and couldn't stop raving about how great her boobs were and asked me if they were real or fake. I think because of all of the images of women with fake boobs and fake everything, women now think the fake look must be attractive because it's everywhere and these odd looking boobies have become kind of normal and like the new standard for boobs. Really strange. I think it's the same thing as how a lot of women misguidedly think orange skin and peroxide blonde hair is soooo sexy because you see it in men's magazines like Playboy.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

One of my girlfriends has a good boob job. Of course, she had somewhat of a large chest to start with. She had a lift and a really small implant (50cc's) to help fill out the top. She has small scars from the lift, but great boobs.

fgg

^that's what i want to do in the next few years.

I feel bad for the uneven boobs. I have them, but mine are real. It's really hard to find bras that don't exacerbate the situation further.

Off topic but: My DH's aunt had a breast reduction years ago and for some reason she showed them to me (don't ask, it's a scary story) ... they looked PERFECT. I asked her for the name of her plastic surgeon (mine would be covered by insurance because of my bad back and neck) and she doesn't accept insurance at all. WTF?

But yeah, the scariest one for me is the uniboob too. I don't understand how that can not hurt in a bra OR that she can look in the mirror and think that looks great. Because OMG, woman ... you got screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    You can get implants inserted under the muscle or on top of the muscle. You can also get round ones or tear drop shaped ones. Ones that are placed under the muscle and tear-drop shape definitely look more natural and better. (No, I don't have them, but I did some medical writing work on plastic surgery once.)

I think some women intentionally go for the nasty, fake looking stripper tits, and that just mystifies me.
    I have teardrop under the muscle and through the armpit so no scar. Small C perfect for my frame. Most cosmetic surgeons want you to go larger but I stuck to my guns. And I wear modest clothing. Im not all about flaunting, just after 3 kids I wanted pre children breasts. The fake ones you are talking about are a dime a dozen here. I hate that look
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Hit By Ban Bus!

i think the misdirection is the worst of those godawful boobjobs. and is that gabrielle reece next to that woman?

DAP

Girlfran is all naturale.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

what in the fuck - thats the same person? or what is going on here

DAP

Yeah, that's the same person. LOL

She might have been on the British Big Brother? Seen her somewhere before.

how about this one

fgg

good lord! do these chicks see awesome boobs in the mirror? if not, why do they keep putting them out there?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I don't know, I just can't believe someone paid for those things!!!! thats just sad it is.... oh well

p.s. i have nothing against booby implant thingies someone very close to me has great ones that you wouldn't know were fake but i think its one of those things that you get what you pay for right! you gotta do the research too cuz it really sucks if you mess those up! same w/ the nose job thingy... onlypart of the reason why im too scared to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    how about this one

Those look excruciating.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Those are so awful!!! I can't believe these chicks actually flaunt them.

I want to get implants, but nothing major. After having my twins, my boobs are deflated. I've got the skin and a bra makes them look full.... but they're just empty. I don't like the look of the skin itself. I'd like to just fill them in, but these pictures terrify me!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information