Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tracey Emin's breast-reduction

I'm scared of surgery too and the recovery period afterwards, really scared. I've put this off and now that I'm 47, I feel that if I don't do this soon, my age will make it harder for me to go through it all. I recently lost weight to the point where I was consdered too thin and hardly lost any in my cup size (my band size went down to 32 but cup size is like a DDD/DDDD) It's like having 5 pound bags of sugar strapped to your chest constantly. I have constant neck and back strain which often lead to headaches. My posture is terrible and I can only wear seperates because my tops need to be 2-3 sizes larger than my pants. I haven't bought or worn a bathing suit in 10 years. And I still look heavy, even at my low weight. I always keep myself covered up because frankly, I'm embarrassed.

Maybe they are growing due to getting older too, as qwerty mentioned. Aaaack! We'll see how the consult goes in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    I'm scared of surgery too and the recovery period afterwards, really scared. I've put this off and now that I'm 47, I feel that if I don't do this soon, my age will make it harder for me to go through it all. I recently lost weight to the point where I was consdered too thin and hardly lost any in my cup size (my band size went down to 32 but cup size is like a DDD/DDDD) It's like having 5 pound bags of sugar strapped to your chest constantly. I have constant neck and back strain which often lead to headaches. My posture is terrible and I can only wear seperates because my tops need to be 2-3 sizes larger than my pants. I haven't bought or worn a bathing suit in 10 years. And I still look heavy, even at my low weight. I always keep myself covered up because frankly, I'm embarrassed.

Maybe they are growing due to getting older too, as qwerty mentioned. Aaaack! We'll see how the consult goes in August.
    The recovery period wasn't that bad for me, but then again I had mine done when I was 22. I took six weeks off of work and made sure I fully healed. I do have some scars, but they don't bother me at all. I went from a DDD/F to a large B/small C. I can wear whatever I want now. I bought all sorts of bikini tops this summer- it was great!

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    can she get an ugly-reduction?
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information