Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 hottest celebrity breast implants (NSFW)

They all had implants. Only Halle's look good.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I'm siding with Chilly on the majority of them have had something done. Implant, lifts, etc.

Also - changing hormones (obviously) can change your boobs (case in point I've gone from a B- to a D and am now dreading that I'll loose them! ); but did you know that liposuction can result in your boobs going up a cup size? They think its due to the estrogen/progestoren balance changing.

I hope that when Xtina finishes breast feeding that she replaces her bolt-ons, she can afford better tits than that!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    They all had implants.
    No they didn't.

Isn't it the first thing - along with a nose job if needed - that most actresses are told to get?
    Free Charmed.

^Yep. But there are obviously a few actresses who resist the pressure; Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson, Julia Stiles, Selma Blair...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thumbs up

Luuusc-ious Jennifer Tilly. They may be real, tho.

I agree that Hilary, Jennifer (wasnt her nickname at one time Jennifer Love Hugetits?), and Nicole have natural boobies...

Britney Spears... I think we've seen her without a bra enough times to know her tits are not very pretty...

some of them look like they are wearing push up bras. I don't think all of them have implants.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

And now, here’s the winners of the Top Ten Celebrity Boob Jobs:

Nicole Richie

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 575x280 and weights 74KB.

Nicole Richie, Breast Implants, Augmentation

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Size-zero Nicole Richie got breast implants in late 2006! Her simple life may just have gotten a little more complicated. Not only has The Enquirer confirmed Nicole’s breast augmentation with a well-placed source, ivillage writes, “but a leading doctor who examined photos of her agrees there is no doubt what’s behind Nicole’s sudden growth spurt.” And what a growth spurt it has been! Richie wanted to round out her stick-thin figure and she certainly has succeeded. The Enquirer also said, “The effect has been amazing. She looks great and feels great. And her new boobs have given her more confidence than she’s ever had before.“ Bet your bottom dollar it has! Now, if Nicole doesn’t beat her DUI charges and goes to jail a la Paris Hilton, we know that her inmates will be enjoying her new “twins” as much as Nicole does.

That's so funny now knowing she's got boobs because she gave birth and that she finds them ugly. Why having breast implants if she finds that having boobs is ugly?! Aww Nicole. Always too hard to be like everybody ?
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

Hit By Ban Bus!

Halle and ```Carmen...yummmy

It's rumored that Edward Norton bought Salma those boobs. He also paid for Courtney Love's implants, allegedly. He apparently really digs large breasts.

Yep, Salma definitely has implants, in old pictures of her her breasts are like a full B with visible stretch marks on them. And Simpson has had a lift, there is no doubt about that, you can tell she was sagging badly in old photos(two former girlfriends of mine had breasts that size and were sagging by the time they were in their early twenties). She may not have implants but she's definitely had them yanked back up and tucked back under her chin. I don't know about Nicole Richie, I really liked the wise-cracking kid she was on "The Simple Life", now that person is all but gone and she almost never speaks. She has great comic timing, but she never uses it. She's about the only one on here who might be able to come off as not having had them, cause she was so skeletal from her junkie days.

Quote Originally Posted by minostee View Post
    It's rumored that Edward Norton bought Salma those boobs. He also paid for Courtney Love's implants, allegedly. He apparently really digs large breasts.
    If you watch Larry Flynt, Courtney very obviously had implants in that movie and that's when her and Norton met, so I am not sure the truth to that rumor.

side note, can you believe they were an item? Makes me question the senility of Edward Norton...

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by veronabrit View Post
    i can't imagine she would have gotten implants and then had them taken out...I never would...then you'd be left with stretched out saggy boobs...no thanks. In a lot of the pics where britneys boobs looks HUGE it looks like she is wearing a massively padded bra with inserts too. I noticed her boobs only looked HUGE when she wore a non low cut shirt like a t shirt that showed her belly but not her cleavage. Like in the Slave 4 U video...shes all wrapped up in this weird top and im sure she had gel inserts and stuff because you cant wear a huge padded bra in an outfit like that...but in her earlier days when she performed in different kinds of clothes, it looks like she wore lots of padding with fake nipples.
    Britney's breasts are a mystery. lol They seem to fluctuate in size a lot. She was braless at that famous kids choice performance & her boobs looked huge though. They were super-perky like implants too. Either way, very nice boobs. The best-looking ones are real ones that look fake & fake ones that look real.

I can't believe Gisele Bundchen never made this list! She has the best implants.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information