Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 hottest celebrity breast implants (NSFW)

Almost all of these are real boobs except the obvious like Pam, X-tina, Carmen, and Courtney Cox, Pickler....the rest are either because of pregnancy or in Love Hewitts case she has put a few pounds on.

Courteney Cox had a boob job for sure. She was flat as in the Bruce Springsteen music video.

Most of these women have real boobs!!! Britney Spears' boobs are especially real because she definitely needs a bra and she doesn't wear one! Salma, Hilary S., Halle, Nicole and Jennifer L.H.'s boobs are realll!!!!

Pam's are ugly, definitely not hot boob job and Carmen's are fake and Christina's are fake as well. The rest are not!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    ^^^Yeah, but Salma has gone up waaay more than 'a cup'.
    She's preggers. I know a lot woman who have large breasts before pregnancy (around D cup) and while pregnant and afterwards while breastfeeding they massive! My sister started out at a D and went up to a G before she stopped breastfeeding.

I think Salma's are real

Britney's might be real now but she has had implants before.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung View Post
    Britney's might be real now but she has had implants before.

i can't imagine she would have gotten implants and then had them taken out...I never would...then you'd be left with stretched out saggy boobs...no thanks. In a lot of the pics where britneys boobs looks HUGE it looks like she is wearing a massively padded bra with inserts too. I noticed her boobs only looked HUGE when she wore a non low cut shirt like a t shirt that showed her belly but not her cleavage. Like in the Slave 4 U video...shes all wrapped up in this weird top and im sure she had gel inserts and stuff because you cant wear a huge padded bra in an outfit like that...but in her earlier days when she performed in different kinds of clothes, it looks like she wore lots of padding with fake nipples.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Salma's got really big by at least 2 cup sizes well before she was pregnant. i don't know....she looks good so I don't care. I don't take off points for ps unless it looks bad.

Hilary Swank in The Next Karate Kid

Those look to be about the same size boobs that she has now...and that movie was from way back in '94...5 years before Boys Dont Cry...
    Dramatically overdramatic

Quote Originally Posted by coolios5o View Post
    Good Plastic Surgery: Hilary Swank - Not Boyish Anymore

Atleast in those pictures the difference is big..
    I think Hilary's are natural. She doesn't actually have cleavage in either of those pics, but she has breasts in both of them. They're just visually minimized in the dark dress, whereas in the other outfit you can see the whole damn thing. I think she's able to downplay hers if she wants to, because they're fuller on the bottom with basically no cleavage.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think Salma's are enhanced too. Hilary Swank is probably one of those skinny girls with big boobs. Saw it a lot back in the days before implants.

The only bad boob's are Christina's and Pam's. Most on the list are real. Why is it NSFW?
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

She's preggers. I know a lot woman who have large breasts before pregnancy (around D cup) and while pregnant and afterwards while breastfeeding they massive! My sister started out at a D and went up to a G before she stopped breastfeeding.

I think Salma's are real
    Also, with naturally large breasts, they tend to fluctuate with weight, but they're never really small, and often unpredictable. It's often one of the first places where even a small weight gain starts to show, but not necessarily the first place to show when you lose weight.
    I used to be a C/D-cup until my mid twenties, when I gained something between 5 and 10 kg and went up to DD/E; I have dropped most of that extra weight now, but I'm still a more of a DD, and a far cry from a C-cup, unfortunately. I think I'd have to go a lot thinner than I was originally to fit into C's again, unfortunately.

So I think Salmas may very well be real, and I'm pretty sure that Hilary Swank and Jennifer Love Hewitt's are.

I think Britney may have had implants at one point, though, but I'm not sure if she still has them; needing a bra doesn't really say anything, remember Tara Reid's very obvious implants? Can't say about Halle Berry - if they're implants, they are nice, classy ones, that's for sure.

I don't agree that Salma, Halle and Jessica had something done. They looks natural to me.
    Carmen had a good implants and I respect her for being honest about her breasts.
    And Pam's breasts definitely is not looking hot.

From Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Oscar dress to a recent bra commercial, there is evidence of breast augmentation everywhere in the public eye. Yet, she denies ever getting breast implants done. According to some people, her huge boobs may be attributed to her weight gain. Sometimes when a woman gains weight, her boobs increase in size as well. A close up of her body in that area certainly reveals a full and copious C-cup chest. But the rest of her body has not really gotten fat at all. This weight gain explanation doesn’t add up.
    Are we talking about the same Jennifer Love HugeTits? Because that one has gotten pretty round. Her ass is rivalling the boobies these days. (in a good way. I think she's a horrible actress, esp. every time I remember her playing Audrey Hepburn, but she's cute and I don't think her weight gain is ugly) I liked her quote about her boobs having a career. See, Scarlet, it's possible to talk about your boobs without sounding obnoxious!

I've always thought Jennifer Love Hewitt's were real. She had breasts from a young age, and she was doing a Barbie commercial where she was in the bath in her swimsuit; when she grew breasts it became too sexual and she was fired apparently.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information