Login to remove the ads!
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Small breasts are beautiful too!

Quote Originally Posted by bella
    However, sometimes I would really really like to be flat-chested. I think it can be a very attractive look, especially something like a small B cup, which I was once aged 16. I like that look a lot and think smaller boobs can make a top that would make me look a little 'boobish' quite elegant.
    I have a question; when did your breasts enlarge from a b to a d cup? How old were you?

Aged 16, I was a B cup and began taking the pill, and they grew gradually to a DD over the next couple of years. I'll be 22 this year and they are still DD. Don't know what will happen if I come off the pill though!

That really makes me wanna go on the pill! Did you find you gained weight with it though?

No not at all. I always vary between around 8 and 81/2 stone (112 and 120lbs) but didn't see any weight increase since I went on the pill. In fact my boobs grew, my skin improved and periods were far lighter and shorter than ever before, so I have no complaints. I take Cilest but I hear Dianette is also good for boob growth!

Must dash, it's 1am in England and I'm knackered

I wonder if we have the same sizes in Europe as they do in America. Does DD really mean the same thing over there as it does here??
    I wear a US 36C which is a 36/80 D in Europe , so I'm guessing a European DD is only a D in the US.

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bella View Post
    No not at all. I always vary between around 8 and 81/2 stone (112 and 120lbs) but didn't see any weight increase since I went on the pill. In fact my boobs grew, my skin improved and periods were far lighter and shorter than ever before, so I have no complaints. I take Cilest but I hear Dianette is also good for boob growth!

Must dash, it's 1am in England and I'm knackered
    Oh..oh.. pill that provides bigger boobs, better skin, lighter periods.. that is the MAGIC pill!!
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

Bronze Member

I`m an a cup and happy about it. I never wear a bra at home, never had problems to find suitable blouses or shirts.

I really don`t understand the big breast hype, I don`t find big breasts beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by bella View Post
    I waiver in what I think I would prefer breast-wise.

I have a 34DD chest, and I'm a UK size 8 all over so quite small. I don't think of my boobs as particularly large and they cause me no back pain whatsoever, aren't an annoyance during exercise, aren't hard to check for lumps and don't stop my buying clothes at all etc etc. I constantly hear of this forum particularly how large it is having Double D's but personally it's no big deal. I don't think mine are very big at all. They look round and 'full' in a bra. In fact I'll post a pic. Not bra-less of course, but in my bra. There we go. See, not that big!

However, sometimes I would really really like to be flat-chested. I think it can be a very attractive look, especially something like a small B cup, which I was once aged 16. I like that look a lot and think smaller boobs can make a top that would make me look a little 'boobish' quite elegant.
    Great boobs!

^^ Are you blind? They are big! You should have my mini's for a day then you'll see...

And yours looks great!

Thumbs up One Man's Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I figure there are probably a lot of other girls out there who are insecure about their breast size ... I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread that celebrates small breasts.
    I always considered myself a "breast man" and in high school and college I was always attracted to girls with bigger breasts. At the same time, there were a few girls in some of my classes who were really gorgeous and also petite, and who I had big crushes on.

I never really thought about it much. When it came to them, even though I found them really attractive, I didn't think about their breasts because they didn't hardly have any, to speak of.

It took me several years to realize that I found small-breasted women attractive, because big breasts never lost their ability to turn my head. (They still haven't, BTW.) And I don't mean that I found these other women attractive in spite of their small breasts. I found them attractive overall, and all over. And there's no lower limit. A woman can be as flat as a board and knock me out.

I know that probably makes me sound rather dense. I was attracted to some small-chested women (a couple of them were really flat; there was one, Carol, in a college class with me who made the walls jealous) and yet I still thought I only liked big boobs. It was actually kind of a stunning realization for me when it occurred to me.

So, you want to celebrate small breasts? Count me in. Opa!
    All these moments will be lost, like tears in rain.

Hey men, there's nothing wrong with liking big boobs. We all have our preferences. Some of us women like big dicks too! Some people dont have them, but it doesn't make a guy less attractive if he's attractive. I dont think these things are the ultimate deciders, if you fall in love with a person you'd be pretty damn shallow if it was only because of a particular body part.

I just get pissed off when i hear men say a certain woman is not beautiful because of her smaller breasts- i've never understood how it made a difference to a woman's face, or personality. But its a shallow world at the end of the day, and theyre are people out there who judge solely on appearance, so what do you do....

This thread reminded me of something I overheard that always makes me smile. I used to work for a large Engineering firm and was 1 of only 3 women there. They forgot to shut the conference room
    and I was right outside, unknown to them. I heard the Chief Engineer say my name and then he said:" No tits, first class ass." lol! They never knew I'd heard!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Well as long as you've got legs or/and a good ass, being titless isn't that big a deal.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I never saw the appeal of big breasts and I NEVER wanted them (I'm a 36c), young chicks with really big breasts always looked really top heavy, old, and kinda matronly to me if they aren't wearing really skimpy and tight outfits to show it off. Maybe it's because my mom and a lot of the older women in my family developed large breasts as they get older so I associate big breasts with aging which is why chicks with large tits just look old and motherly to me

I had a friend who have large breasts since the 9th grade, and she used to always get mistaken for a 25-30 year old. now at 22, people think she's 40 because she has this shape of a much older woman--the big breasts.

I just hate the look of big breasts and stretchy round neck tops - especially when the bra isn't fitted properly. It looks awful and sometimes horribly skanky.

I have C cup breasts and in lingerie I feel very sexy. But in some clothes I look bulky and matronly and yearn for a B cup!
    ssabmud

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information