Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Small breasts are beautiful too!

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

hey! I liked my small chest before, but after reading this..i like them more However, I never go bra-less.. but I want to... i guess I'm kinda scared...if this makes any sense
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Green-eyed-hottie View Post
    hey! I liked my small chest before, but after reading this..i like them more However, I never go bra-less.. but I want to... i guess I'm kinda scared...if this makes any sense

Keep wearing that bra. DO NOT TAKE IT OFF. My mom wears a bra in the day and one at night and her body is mostly firm and in place even after three kids and breastfeeding. She said the only thing that saved them was her constantly wearing bras.

Quote Originally Posted by Green-eyed-hottie View Post
    I know what you mean!
    I wish i could go braless, i mean I can because my breasts are small and perky, but I guess I'm just not THAT secure, and feel more confident when I'm wearing a bra. I have to confess; I foudn highschool to be one of the most critical places and thats where people can be really cruel. I wore a bra with chicken fillet breast inserts every day for 5 years! If i went to a sleep over, i wore them to bed. It sounds insane, i know, but i was so terrified of being teased about having a small chest when it seemed like every girl had boobs- no one looked small, it was crazy. Most girls probably wore padded bras, or did what I did. I dont regret it though because i never had to endure being teased about my lack of bust. I went through highschool without that worry. I didn't look HUGE in the bust, but i didn't look small enough that someone would go 'oh my god, you're flat'. When i left highschool, i had no problem going natural. It was just highschool. Thats where most of the bullying a person will ever have, takes place. The kids I went to school with were cruel and critical, and not just boys, girls as well. There was a girl there with dumbo ears and she got bullied out of the school. It was so horrible. Basically if you had any kind of flaw, or imperfection, they made you miserable. So you cant blame me for what I did. When i look back I laugh and think 'those people were nothing, I wish i was more like- fuck 'em instead of be something i wasn't, but as I said, i dont regret it. I also put it down to being young and stupid. Anyway, i wouldn't go back to highschool for anything.

Anyway, Is it true that wearing a bra will keep them perky?
    Last edited by DitaPage*; February 11th, 2007 at 04:21 AM.

I've heard the oppsite, that wearing bra too much is making them hang because the bra is stoping the blood from circulate or something...

Small breast are awesome! As long as your body matches up.

I am no longer a teenager and my female friends still criticize my small breasts implying they are more feminine than me.I don't feel comfortable to be in a bras in front of them.I feel better in bikini when I am with men than with them.They are very competitive to me as far as appearance and attraction to men is concerned.

i hope no one takes this the wrong way, but usually when women have very small breasts they are small in general (like slim) and sometimes other friends are jealous of that so they'll pick on anything they can - for instance smaller breasts. it really doesn't make you any less of a woman, and i think there is something so wonderful about being able to look tasteful and nice in all clothes. your friends are insecure about themselves if they are bothering you about your chest.

It seems women care more about womens breasts than men do.
    I totally agree misskris, if girls can find a 'flaw' on their otherwise perfect looking friends/other girls, they will talk about it because girls are bitches.

I grew some breasts when I gained weight two years ago and it took me a long time to get used to them, optically and physically.

Now I started losing weight again and I have my small titties back and I'm so glad. They are so cute and perky and not always in the way. I love them. End of story.

I'm with you Chilly.
    When i gained weight a few years ago i had boobs for the first time in my life, but i didn't care, i wanted slim legs, slim hips, an all over slimmer body, and if that meant small tits, then so be it.

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingEventually View Post
    Keep wearing that bra. DO NOT TAKE IT OFF. My mom wears a bra in the day and one at night and her body is mostly firm and in place even after three kids and breastfeeding. She said the only thing that saved them was her constantly wearing bras.
    I can't sleep with a bra... i usually sleep on my stomach and that's why probably...

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I know what you mean!
    I wish i could go braless, i mean I can because my breasts are small and perky, but I guess I'm just not THAT secure, and feel more confident when I'm wearing a bra. I have to confess; I foudn highschool to be one of the most critical places and thats where people can be really cruel. I wore a bra with chicken fillet breast inserts every day for 5 years! If i went to a sleep over, i wore them to bed. It sounds insane, i know, but i was so terrified of being teased about having a small chest when it seemed like every girl had boobs- no one looked small, it was crazy. Most girls probably wore padded bras, or did what I did. I dont regret it though because i never had to endure being teased about my lack of bust. I went through highschool without that worry. I didn't look HUGE in the bust, but i didn't look small enough that someone would go 'oh my god, you're flat'. When i left highschool, i had no problem going natural. It was just highschool. Thats where most of the bullying a person will ever have, takes place. The kids I went to school with were cruel and critical, and not just boys, girls as well. There was a girl there with dumbo ears and she got bullied out of the school. It was so horrible. Basically if you had any kind of flaw, or imperfection, they made you miserable. So you cant blame me for what I did. When i look back I laugh and think 'those people were nothing, I wish i was more like- fuck 'em instead of be something i wasn't, but as I said, i dont regret it. I also put it down to being young and stupid. Anyway, i wouldn't go back to highschool for anything.

Anyway, Is it true that wearing a bra will keep them perky?
    Yea, I know what you mean. I am not insecure but still... i don't know... i don't want somebody to stare at me and think "oh god, why doesn't she wear a bra?!" and also, sometimes I like the look, other times i prefer a bra... i'm not 100% sure if it looks good or not (because of the outfit)
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

I would go braless, except I'm SO FLAT I need the padding. There is only one type of bra in the world that fits me, everything else is awkward and too big and makes me want to cry. I am beyond flat and since I've lost weight it is bothering the crap outta me...they are nonexistent now.

I waiver in what I think I would prefer breast-wise.

I have a 34DD chest, and I'm a UK size 8 all over so quite small. I don't think of my boobs as particularly large and they cause me no back pain whatsoever, aren't an annoyance during exercise, aren't hard to check for lumps and don't stop my buying clothes at all etc etc. I constantly hear of this forum particularly how large it is having Double D's but personally it's no big deal. I don't think mine are very big at all. They look round and 'full' in a bra. In fact I'll post a pic. Not bra-less of course, but in my bra. There we go. See, not that big!

However, sometimes I would really really like to be flat-chested. I think it can be a very attractive look, especially something like a small B cup, which I was once aged 16. I like that look a lot and think smaller boobs can make a top that would make me look a little 'boobish' quite elegant.

I think it's all relative... I mean mine are also DD but they are in proportion to the rest of me, so to me they're not that obvious, really. I wonder if we have the same sizes in Europe as they do in America. Does DD really mean the same thing over there as it does here??

I'm not sure. Part of me thinks not since quite a few non-Europeans seem to think DDs are massive, but then I don't know - there is probably some sort of consistency. No clue.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information