Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Small breasts are beautiful too!

^I know where you're coming from. Its like curvy girls putting down skinny girls, etc, and in both circumstances, someone gets offended.

I think theres far too much emphasis on breast size, period.

And I have to totally agree with you on that.
    2 years...

Someone posted themselves naked here?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I think theres far too much emphasis on breast size, period.
    I laughed really hard today while watching a show about PS and 100% of the girls who were getting plastic boobs stated that self-esteem=implants. WTF did that come from? Self-esteem has a whole different meaning when it comes from people who are more worried with their mind than their cup-size.

It's not the media or society who impose standards, it's the people who accept them and strive to be like that.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ yeah i hate it when i see ugly ppl getting breast implants; its like, 'why dont you get your fuckin' face fixed bitch!'

its like, just b/c you have breast implants dont make you any more attractive. in fact its sad when i see 'butt her face's

When I was a teenager, I read in Vogue mag that the perfect-sized woman's breast would fit in a champagne cup...Being large-breasted I always wished I had those nice perky small breasts that look great in a see-thru-beater.

Oh well, all breasts are great. Real ones are the best. Very few are perfect. JMHO

^LMFAO Alice!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    I laughed really hard today while watching a show about PS and 100% of the girls who were getting plastic boobs stated that self-esteem=implants. WTF did that come from? Self-esteem has a whole different meaning when it comes from people who are more worried with their mind than their cup-size.

It's not the media or society who impose standards, it's the people who accept them and strive to be like that.
    Usually the problem is more than implants. I used to think breast implants would solve all my problems but deep down, where i dont want to admit it, i know theres a bigger problem, and if you start trying to fix that with plastic surgery, you'll become another Michael Jackson. If you cant accept yourself without surgery, you'll still feel that way with it.

And bigger breasts dont equal more beautiful! Why do people think a small breasted woman will look more beautiful with big boobs; it doesn't change their face! Its silly. Its like saying a guy would be better looking if he had a bigger dick! And i think women might just be more obsessed with breasts than men; i was reading this months Cosmopolitan and they asked men what they liked on the female body and i knew i was going to be reading breast responses, but there was not one. Legs, stomach, butt, a pretty face, smile, but no breasts were mentioned. What a shocker, huh.

Hm.... this topic has been quite enlightening and comforting to me. I'm a person of small frame and small breasts, and I also happen to work in a newsagency which is full of shelves with fashion magazines, so you can imagine what I'd be feeling about my personal features.

I hadn't realised that smaller breasts had their advantages too. I agree that men who think that breast sizes are important are not worth getting to know, and that any surgery should not be taken unless you need it for health purposes.

I looked at those celebrity pictures on the first post and thought... they all still look damn good =D
    "Fierte pour Nier, Pouvoir pour Contredire."

Saying small breasts makes a woman ugly is like saying a small dick makes a man ugly, . I'm sure all these less-blessed in that department, but so critical of the female body, have something to think about then.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah most men are 'ass men' anyways. Ask any of them; its not the size of the breast that are important but the way they look. Any typically the bigger they are; the more out of control they are

I think theres less breast men because nowadays ALOT of women have fake ones anyway, and they all look the same. And according to an article in Playboy, men like tits because it reminds them of an ass! So.... whats the deal there.

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

Not trying to rain on your parade, but I love having a bigger chest. I wear a bigger size than about 90% of my teachers and they look even bigger because my stomach and waist are small. I've never once, in my life, regretted my chest. I've never wanted it smaller, never wanted it bigger. This is odd because I'm on the track team and a cheerleader and play basketball and soccer. I usually have to wear a sports bra that basically holds them in place, but whatever. I just love them.

And my friend who's older than me but barely wears an A is really happy with hers too. Why can't we all just be happy with our chests?

Oh yeah...the male population.

I've said this before: Just be happy with what you've got. I can see advantages to having a small chest, and advantages to having bigger boobs. Anyone who gets boob implants to impress the opposite sex, is wasting their time. Sure there are men who like huge boobs, but then there are also guys who like a smaller chest.

I wear a nearly B cup and I wish they were a lot bigger but I would never go under the knife for this reason and I prefer small and naturals than unnatural baloons under my skin...The most important reason I want them bigger is because of the clothes I can't wear;tops and dresses which show some cleavage.The ideal for me is 34C.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

i was reading this months Cosmopolitan and they asked men what they liked on the female body and i knew i was going to be reading breast responses, but there was not one. Legs, stomach, butt, a pretty face, smile, but no breasts were mentioned. What a shocker, huh
    Well, not really. Womens' mags routinely downplay mens' interest in breasts/size just like mens' mags downplay women's preference about penis size. I really think that is heavy editing to benefit the readers and make them feel good.
    However, that's not to say all men are 'boob men' because they aren't. Many men truly don't care about size but how the woman looks overall.
    A very good friend I've known for years had full B's that looked fine, she just wanted a more hourglass shape. She has a lovely figure all around, lean but curvy. she is short. Her then bf, now hus, wasn't a boob man who preferred alrger breasts. She wanted to be comfortable wearing halter tops and tops that otherwise flattened her out without a push up padded bra. She is well educated and confident (she likes herself) and wasn't looking to change her whole life w/implants. But she had it done, meaning to be a full C but ending up a D. She had a very good female surgeon and her boobs look great. Se obviously wasn't trying to impress men bcause she has the man she wanted and she knew he really loved her as she was. She told me it would have upset her if her bf/hus would have acted excited about the implants because she would have thought it meant he had secretly preferred a bigger chest all along. Well, her boobs are actually very pretty and have a bit of natural 'hang', they actually look more real out of clothes than in them. Funny thing is, now she is very modest about wearing revealing tops like anything too low cut or tight, no tube tops, etc. because she doesn't want to look 'trashy' as she puts it. I guess there are some people who would like to have a bigger bust but do not want to be defined by it and she must be one of them....she tells me she wants people to see her, the whole package, and not just a pair of boobs.
    On the other hand, I've had experience with a few chicks who go the boob job and went off the rails with all the attention, everything they wore had to be low cut witht heir shiny new boobs stacked up under their chins and they started cheating on their husbands, almost like they couldn't handle the attention. I'll never understand that.
    What i'd like to see is appreciation for all kinds of hot and where girls w/inflated (real or enhanced) don't put down small boobs and where small busted girls don't need to villify women who got boob jobs....it really seems like a waste of time and makes me think that is really why we don't run the world.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information