Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 76

Thread: Rihanna: new boobs?

  1. #31
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khaebs View Post
    replace my hands with tape and voila

    Ok. Well yes, in this pic the difference is more dramatic. Still khaebs, you are pushing them together with your hands, Rihanna isn't doing anything but standing straight and her's have what appear to be implant lines/edges.

    Anyway I guess we just interpret things differently. Ay any rate veronabrit, I don't think anyone is creating drama, after all this is the Breast Augmentation section on gossip website, hence discussions about possible breast augmentations may ensue from time to time...crazy right?

  2. #32
    Silver Member veronabrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
    Ok. Well yes, in this pic the difference is more dramatic. Still khaebs, you are pushing them together with your hands, Rihanna isn't doing anything but standing straight and her's have what appear to be implant lines/edges.

    Anyway I guess we just interpret things differently. Ay any rate veronabrit, I don't think anyone is creating drama, after all this is the Breast Augmentation section on gossip website, hence discussions about possible breast augmentations may ensue from time to time...crazy right?
    haha nah, its not crazy! I guess i just dont get the obsession with it...implants are so common nowadays...now if there was a cheek implant or butt augmentation speculation thread, well, i'd be all over that.

  3. #33
    Elite Member dangerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,494

    Default

    looks like she had them done to me.

  4. #34
    Mistress of Dick All Elvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,965

    Default

    Analyzer, the photo of Rihanna in the pink dress is pretty low cut between her breasts. If her breasts were taped the tape would be clearly visible, or is there another way to apply the tape?

    So far, a recent poll indicates 72% of 1,999 voters believe Rihanna’s breasts are fake.

    Polls Boutique - Do you believe Rihanna's breasts are fake?: Results
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

  5. #35
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Analyzer, the photo of Rihanna in the pink dress is pretty low cut between her breasts. If her breasts were taped the tape would be clearly visible, or is there another way to apply the tape?

    So far, a recent poll indicates 72% of 1,999 voters believe Rihanna’s breasts are fake.

    Polls Boutique - Do you believe Rihanna's breasts are fake?: Results
    Nope there's no other way to apply it. Like I said she has breast implants and obvious ones at that.

  6. #36
    Elite Member sophie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Jet settin in NewYork
    Posts
    2,915

    Default

    dint think so. she's never been 'gifted',and she still isint.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

  7. #37
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by veronabrit View Post
    why do people even care who has implants? I'm so sick of the drama over which celebrity has implants. When i got mine, i found out people from my hometown got all giddy and gossipy about it...jeez, get a grip, its not like i look like a different person or got facial surgery that made me look like a plastic doll.
    You seem to be bitching an awful lot about this board. As a matter of fact, the first thread you ever started was a whiny complaint about GR.

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/ran...-negative.html

    How about you don't read anything that you don't like?

    Call me crazy, but when I click on a thread in the Breast Augmentation section I expect a debate about breasts.

  8. #38
    Mistress of Dick All Elvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,965

    Default

    when I click on a thread in the Breast Augmentation section I expect a debate about breasts.
    Makes sense.

    Thanks for confirming analyzer.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

  9. #39
    Gold Member pattycake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    You seem to be bitching an awful lot about this board. As a matter of fact, the first thread you ever started was a whiny complaint about GR.

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/ran...-negative.html

    How about you don't read anything that you don't like?

    Call me crazy, but when I click on a thread in the Breast Augmentation section I expect a debate about breasts.
    Exactly!

    Back to Rihanna's boobs ===> implants!

  10. #40
    Silver Member veronabrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    You seem to be bitching an awful lot about this board. As a matter of fact, the first thread you ever started was a whiny complaint about GR.

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/ran...-negative.html

    How about you don't read anything that you don't like?

    Call me crazy, but when I click on a thread in the Breast Augmentation section I expect a debate about breasts.
    wow you have a great memory.
    im just not really a negative or critical person
    but i am trying to work on understanding that other people are...
    sometimes i can laugh when people say mean things...and other times im annoyed by it.

    Besides, theres nothing wrong with having an opinion. I think a lot of celebrities that get trashed (on here) for being ugly or weird looking are more attractive than 90% of the people i've ever seen, thats all.

    and also, it seems as though in every breast augmentation thread, the comments are always negative regardless of how big or small the implants are.

  11. #41
    Elite Member WhateverLolaWants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Analyzer, the photo of Rihanna in the pink dress is pretty low cut between her breasts. If her breasts were taped the tape would be clearly visible, or is there another way to apply the tape?
    Actually, yes there is. There are about a million different ways to apply tape, and in this case, I believe they are taping gels to the bottom, building two separated mounds on top. I

    Quote Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
    Nope there's no other way to apply it. Like I said she has breast implants and obvious ones at that.
    O Rly. Do tell. There are many different ways to apply tape, often just on the underside with padding or gels, which is quite likely what is going on here.


    /costuming requires you to tape a lot of boobies
    Last edited by Tati; September 22nd, 2007 at 10:28 AM.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

  12. #42
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    185

    Default

    ^^
    Please...a million different ways to apply tape?? You mean here on earth or some other planet?? There aren't a million different ways to apply tape. It is highly unlikely what you mention is going on with Rihanna due to the amount of breast tissue exposed. Again, experience, I 'm not sure what your's is, but it's seemingly limited based on your posts.

    Rihanna's case defintely can't be grouped in 'costuming'. Why? Because, again, the amount of breast tissue exposed that clearly belongs to her. It's obvious that in all the pictures posted that there is little if any room left for 'gels, padding, socks, balls or small animals' or whatever you wish to believe is giving her such round breasts. Think silicon, specifically mentor's choesive 1 breast implant also known as memory gels.

  13. #43
    Elite Member WhateverLolaWants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
    ^^
    Please...a million different ways to apply tape?? You mean here on earth or some other planet?? There aren't a million different ways to apply tape. It is highly unlikely what you mention is going on with Rihanna due to the amount of breast tissue exposed. Again, experience, I 'm not sure what your's is, but it's seemingly limited based on your posts.
    Its really cute the way you constantly try to be elitest, as if your experience somehow nullifies the valid experience of others. Sorry, but you're resting your snobbery on a fallacy. Yes, there are many different ways to apply tape because there are many different necklines. This much should be obvious.

    Now honestly, at this point I'm playing the devil's advocate because you are claiming it 'can't be done', which simply is not true. Actual breast tissue behaves very much like a high quality implant when it is young and firm, and when replaced by a gel, gives the effect seen here. The tape would be applied under and to the side, the gel molded to the bottom of the breast, effectively 'replacing' the bottom half. The tissue then has nowhere to go but up.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

  14. #44
    Gold Member khaebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Its really cute the way you constantly try to be elitest, as if your experience somehow nullifies the valid experience of others. Sorry, but you're resting your snobbery on a fallacy. Yes, there are many different ways to apply tape because there are many different necklines. This much should be obvious.

    Now honestly, at this point I'm playing the devil's advocate because you are claiming it 'can't be done', which simply is not true. Actual breast tissue behaves very much like a high quality implant when it is young and firm, and when replaced by a gel, gives the effect seen here. The tape would be applied under and to the side, the gel molded to the bottom of the breast, effectively 'replacing' the bottom half. The tissue then has nowhere to go but up.
    Thank you!


  15. #45
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    185

    Default

    whateverLolaWants, I know it’s really cute that I speak like I know what I am talking about...thanks.

    I pride myself on knowledge in this area. Since most of what you said in your last post was irrelevant to the discussion, I will address the only related point. In order for young breast tissue to behave very much like an implant, there has to be young breast tissue in the first place, up to a couple weeks ago there was little ‘young breast tissue’ available on her chest for this to occur.

    The fact that you say you are playing devil’s advocate suggest to me that you know they are implants but you are trying to ‘win’ an argument using illogical references. At any rate, it doesn’t matter if you or anyone any of your new found fans see what is obvious to the rest of us. I take comfort, no wait...actually smugness in the fact that I have fully functioning eyes and that my experience hasn’t been wasted.
    Last edited by analyzer; September 21st, 2007 at 07:38 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dog boobs
    By Lucky32 in forum Pets and Animals
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 30th, 2007, 09:29 PM
  2. Best boobs in Hollywood
    By SVZ in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: February 21st, 2006, 11:41 PM
  3. Jordan to sell boobs on Ebay
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: February 2nd, 2006, 06:20 PM
  4. Is there any need for these boobs?
    By Tiara in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: December 18th, 2005, 10:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •