Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New York - from Flavor of Love's - breast implants

Yeah her boobs are way too big now, but she's damn entertaining and that's all I care about.

I Love NY!

She looks disgusting, sorry to say. Low klassy before, but even low-klassier now. Vulgar. It is beyond me why ANYONE wants to look like this.

She looked better before.
    Is it just me or does she look sauced in those recent pictures?
    I have to agree with Mr.Authority, she was the most entertaining girl to watch on Flava Flav's reality series, Flavor of Love on Muchmusic or Mtv.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Gold Member

Well, I see what she did with the nickels she got for I Love New York.

I do not like her. Her eyes are always closed. She looks like the last muppet in the 3rd row.

"Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I didn't need a before pic to know that those are fake!

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingEventually View Post
    She has a great personality. And whatever about the fake breasts. No offense, but guys would rather have them big and fake than small and real.
    ^Do u really believe that?
    Sorry I disagree. I know people have different tastes, but I would think more men would prefer natural breasts to those obviously fake inflated things sitting on her chest.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

She has a great personality. And whatever about the fake breasts. No offense, but guys would rather have them big and fake than small and real.
    No offence, but those guys are morons and do not deserve to be dated at all... A guy should be with a person for the kind of PERSON he or she is, obviously. And a guy that fits the above description is not worth my time. If this girl has a great personality, she should have known that she doesn't need these ridiculous ugly blimplants.

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    No offence, but those guys are morons and do not deserve to be dated at all... A guy should be with a person for the kind of PERSON he or she is, obviously. And a guy that fits the above description is not worth my time. If this girl has a great personality, she should have known that she doesn't need these ridiculous ugly blimplants.

I'm fine with my breasts. They are plenty enough for me to handle. A little bit too much to handle, but whatever.

Seriously though, I'm friends with tons of guys and they "say" that they would rather have women with small and real chests, but I guarantee you, about 85% of them would rather date a woman with large fake ones than small real ones.

If your chest is small, they say you have an "Okay" body. If they're big, you have a "bangin" body.

And look, I'm not saying this because I'm small chested and don't feel good about myself because I'm not small chested at all and in love with my chest (sounds conceited, but I'm in love with my entire body). But a lot of the time, women don't really know what men REALLY want. In some hoods, if you don't have an ass and a chest, you're not worth anything.

[quote=ChangingEventually;536119]
    Seriously though, I'm friends with tons of guys and they "say" that they would rather have women with small and real chests, but I guarantee you, about 85% of them would rather date a woman with large fake ones than small real ones.

^Again, I disagree. 85% is a huge percentage. Some men like larger breasts, some like smaller ones, and then there are men who don't care either way. It's really just a matter of preference.

And look, I'm not saying this because I'm small chested and don't feel good about myself because I'm not small chested at all and in love with my chest (sounds conceited, but I'm in love with my entire body).

^I think it's great that you feel good about yourself and your body! Especially when many young women(and older women) have insecurities about their looks and their bodies. If I remember correctly, you are a teenager so I think it's a great thing that you have such confidence at a younger age.

But a lot of the time, women don't really know what men REALLY want.

^LOL. Yes. But a lot of the time, men don't really know what they themselves REALLY want.

In some hoods, if you don't have an ass and a chest, you're not worth anything.[/quote]

^That statement makes me sad. It's sad when a woman's worth is based on her physical appearance. I know that we rag on celebrities and critique their appearances here at GR, but please, please don't believe that women who don't have big breasts and big asses don't have value. It really comes down to how you feel about yourself. That's what is most important.
    You're a smart girl, though so I'm sure you know that already!

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

[quote=AKAMissy;536176]

^Again, I disagree. 85% is a huge percentage. Some men like larger breasts, some like smaller ones, and then there are men who don't care either way. It's really just a matter of preference.

And look, I'm not saying this because I'm small chested and don't feel good about myself because I'm not small chested at all and in love with my chest (sounds conceited, but I'm in love with my entire body).

^I think it's great that you feel good about yourself and your body! Especially when many young women(and older women) have insecurities about their looks and their bodies. If I remember correctly, you are a teenager so I think it's a great thing that you have such confidence at a younger age.

But a lot of the time, women don't really know what men REALLY want.

^LOL. Yes. But a lot of the time, men don't really know what they themselves REALLY want.

In some hoods, if you don't have an ass and a chest, you're not worth anything.[/quote]

^That statement makes me sad. It's sad when a woman's worth is based on her physical appearance. I know that we rag on celebrities and critique their appearances here at GR, but please, please don't believe that women who don't have big breasts and big asses don't have value. It really comes down to how you feel about yourself. That's what is most important.
    You're a smart girl, though so I'm sure you know that already!
    Oh yes, I definitely know that. I can't stand how high school is all about physical appearance, and yes, maybe over the years I've gotten a little bitter over it all. Maybe I'm just jaded, but tons of the guys I know (and not from just one area, but from all over the world) prefer the girl or woman's chest to be big. I'm not saying all, but a lot do. I just wanted to share what I knew and thought about it.

And yeah, my perception of myself is pretty good. But it took a WHILE to get there. I've been through eating disorders and I went to a plastic surgeon to see what could be done. Eventually, I was just like 'Fuck it', I'm too pretty for all of this. And I LOVE my body now. There's definitely some things I'd like to change but I'm too young for all that. I'll grow into my nose and I'll probably get a little taller and my weight may go up and down but it doesn't matter to me anymore. As long as I'm fine with myself on the inside, I'm ALWAYS going to be beautiful.

I'm fine with my breasts. They are plenty enough for me to handle. A little bit too much to handle, but whatever.

If your chest is small, they say you have an "Okay" body. If they're big, you have a "bangin" body.

And look, I'm not saying this because I'm small chested and don't feel good about myself because I'm not small chested at all and in love with my chest (sounds conceited, but I'm in love with my entire body). But a lot of the time, women don't really know what men REALLY want. In some hoods, if you don't have an ass and a chest, you're not worth anything.
    Not worth anything?? This is fucking absurd, no offence! These assholes who think that way are subhumans i would not want to be in the same room with. And once again, I think that it is an absolute misconception that MEN prefer plastic shit that makes you sick instead of real breasts. Who the hell would anyone ever want to be with an asshole like that??? You are NOT your breasts. You are a person and you deserve much better than to be judged based on two lumps of flesh. Why would anyone ever let idiots like that dictate how one should look and feel about one's body??

wow, I'm almost to afraid to comment on that...I don't want anyone to hate me...
    I'll just say I agree with you phishtickie.

There is alot more to a person than just breasts. Brains is what makes a person. Usually people who flaunt themselves in a slutty way (small or big breasts) get sexual attention anyway. It depends on how a person carries themselves.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

lol pinkbunnyslippers, I agree. A woman doesn't need to do much to get sexual attention from men or to get laid... In my experience anyway, and if that is what you want to do.

this chick's weight fluctuates like no other's

1st season FOL--she was heavy, we all remember she gained like 20lbs

2nd season FOL--skinny, looking great (relatively)

1st season ILNY--medium size

Tyra Banks appearence post ILNY--fat again

her implants look a little too big, although they may be new and will get smaller. I think she did NEED some implants to balance out her proportions, but not pam anderson huge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information