Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LeAnn Rimes denies breast enlargement

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by veronabrit View Post
    ok thats a bad picture of her, but shes not ugly. I like her, i saw her MTV cribs episode and she seemed just really nice and happy.
    I saw that. I reckon her husband is gay.

She is on the cover of Shape, I think. Her boobs are at least a large C cup.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I feel sort of sorry for her because she seems like a genuinely nice person who just, as my mom would say, got beaten up with the "ugly stick." She just has very awkward features- tiny, beady eyes... a wide, flat nose, and a huge mouth. Her features almost resemble those of someone with Downs Syndrome.
    Have you not seen her recent bikini pics? The girl looks really hot. Seems like a narrow comment, given that she has a very hot body and obviously has grown into her features....

She does have a good body, but I just think there's something off about her face.

I think she can look quite pretty - YouTube - LeAnn Rimes - Life Goes On

How Do I Live Without Boobs?

A source tells UsWeekly that LeAnn Rimes (pictured last week on the right, and last summer on the left) asked herself that question over and over again, and so she finally made the decision to surgically enhance her chest area to make it as plump as the hills she glides through every night in Fantastica. The source went on to claim that LeAnn is bold as hell, because she used the plastic surgeon of Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville. LeAnn even went for the same cup size as Brandi's plastic titty sacks. Let's see, so LeAnn brought in a picture of the tits her fiance used to lick on and told her plastic surgeon, "Give me that!" Yeah, that totally isn't going to be used as a sample sentence in the dictionary for the word DESPERATE. Nope, not at all.
    The source (whose name probably rhymes with Mandi Flanhill) said that LeAnn got implants put in really, really recently, "She’s always, always been insecure about her size. She was a small A-cup. She often talked about wanting to get implants. She’d say, “I just want a little bit so they’re proportionate to my body.'"
    And I guess, irony tastes like silicone today, because the source also claims that LeAnn always made fun of Brandi for looking artificial, "When Brandi and LeAnn were constantly fighting, one of LeAnn's jabs at Brandi was that she was plastic. Brandi replied, 'Be careful, honey. That's what Eddie likes. You'll be there someday too.' Looks like Brandi was right!"
    Really, it doesn't matter. We all have tit implants nowadays. That being said, LeAnn still should've had D-cup eyeballs installed into her sockets so she could clearly see that Eddie Cibrian is a douchebag asshole with a wandering peen that won't quit. Implants or not.

How Do I Live Without Boobs? | Dlisted

So she's had two boob jobs then?

Also you can definitely see where the fat has been suctioned through her belly button as it is now twice the size!

Her torso, waist, and hips looked better before the lipo. She just has no hips now so there is no waist definition. The implants aren't bad for such new ones but they aren't great. Reeks of desperation more than Jenni.

Her boobs look good but everything from the waist down is gross. She has a boy's body with boobs.

... and a turtle's face.

I'll probably only say this when it concerns her: anything to distract attention from that hideously fug face.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

i think she stopped eating. i saw some other photos from the airport and she looked like a walking skeleton. her boobs look good for being new, though.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Wow, Eddie definitely has a type. Blonde, fake tits, and scary skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    So she's had two boob jobs then?

Also you can definitely see where the fat has been suctioned through her belly button as it is now twice the size!
    Yes, she's entering Tara Reid territory, going overkill on the PS - lipo, boob job, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information